- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUT10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fire up your candlepower with Putco Luminix LED Light Bars
- Smallest light bar measuring a mere .75” deep and 1.5” tall
- Available in a wide range of lengths and styles
- Built trail tough from T6061 billet aluminum
- Coated with a matte black anodized finish
- Armed with 5.4W Nichia LEDs that produce 300 lumens apiece
- Focused into tight, 15-degree beams for long-range illumination
- Rated to last up to 50,000 hours
- Fully potted & IP68 rated for dust and moisture protection
- Works on 12V – 36V systems & draws minimal amperage
- Onboard systems protect against thermal meltdowns and over/under voltage issues
- Inlcudes wiring harness with a Deutsche connector, an in-cab switch, stainless steel mounting hardware and universal adjustable mounting brackets
- Built and assembled in the USA
- Putco Luminix LED Light Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When your off-roading adventure turns dark and stormy, you need all the candlepower you can muster to make it out of the bush in one piece. For intense illumination with an impressively small footprint, upgrade with Putco Luminix LED Light Bars. Measuring just .75" deep and 1.5" tall, they're up to 300% smaller than similar light bars and built for no-compromise durability.
No matter how rough the road, your Luminix Light Bar is up for the challenge. They're built from black anodized T6 billet aluminum to absorb blows, and the electronic components are potted to withstand the elements. Packed with 5.4W Nichia LED bulbs behind 15-degree focused lenses, they produce blinding long-range beams up to 18,900 lumens strong. And since they're rated for up to 50,000 hours of run time, they won't leave you in the dark when you need them most.
Options abound with Luminix LED Light Bars. They come in a wide range of lengths to fit small nooks or span large spaces. Each Luminix comes complete with adjustable mounting brackets, wiring harness with a Deutsche connector and an in-cab switch. Plus, all Putco Luminix LED Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Luminix LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tommy C (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 25, 2015 12:49 PM
I ordered the putco light (10 inch) to mount them to my bull bars on my jeep because I wanted something unique. The lights have a unique looks with its circular lights and are pretty low profile which was perfect for my blacked out Willys. They are thinner and smaller than what you'd expect. Very understated but also a very capable bright light considering its size. Initially they forgot some parts from my box but corrected this after I called. Immediately shipped missing parts in a couple days.