- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your dull factory lighting with a Putco Nite-Lux LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit
- Nite-Lux Kit boasts a 40% reduction in size—smaller lamp, tower and ballast
- Innovative copper cloth heat-sink allows for installation in compact places
- CREE LED bulbs produce 2500 lumens each and create a 360° light output
- Each kit is bulb-type specific for easy plug-n-play installation
- Advanced design with EMC (anti-interference) and constant current CPU
- Nite-Lux LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits are sold as pairs
- Your Putco Nite-Lux LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit carries a 1-year warranty
A dimly lit road could be hiding any number of unexpected perils. Modernize your weak factory halogen bulbs with a sophisticated Putco Nite-Lux LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit and never miss another potential road hazard.
An updated version of their traditional LED Conversion Kit, this advanced Putco Nite Lux Headlight Conversion Kit is 40% smaller with miniaturized lamps, towers and ballasts and features an innovative copper cloth heat-sink that replaces the previously solid aluminum housing and allows for easy installation in compact places.
The CREE LED bulbs of Putco Nite-Lux produce 2500 lumens each and create an impressive 360° light array. Bulb-type specific Putco Nite Lux Bulb Conversion Kits are designed with EMC (anti-interference) and constant current CPU technology and boast simple plug-n-play installation. Putco Nite Lux LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits are sold as pairs and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
Putco Nite-Lux LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kieth E (Penn Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2016 10:27 AM
I installed the putco nite-lux led headlight bulb in my truck and I like them over other styles that have a crazy amount of wire and resistors it took quite a bit of time to install, after all that they hardly lit up the road.
Reviewed by Daniel R (Centennial, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Mini Cooper — Dec 23, 2015 10:12 PM
I love the the color of these lights. Putco has promised me that they will fix the flicker in Q1 2016 and send me a new tested version of the lights.
Reviewed by Steven R (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 13, 2015 3:33 AM
These bulbs are far and away the best bobs that I've had so far. They are nice and bright but don't expect searchlights. They didn't fit perfectly they were a little loose, so I used waterproof silicone to seal them. Now they sit firm and I assume they're waterproof. I'm just not sure what will happen if/when I need to take them out. Putco and Auto Anything offered me great customer service as well
Reviewed by Alec T (Elkins Park, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — May 18, 2015 7:26 AM
The product construction are not at par in comparison to Cree XM-L2 LED Kits. This kit is all plastic, not as durable as the XM-L2. The manufacture could add a vehicle specific adapter that would make the conversion kit complete. The kits are basically two light bulds. I have to alter my OEM adapter to fit the light into my vehicle. This product lack instruction and incomplete Kits ( No Vehicle specific adapter.) One positive experience is the staff at Autoanything was exeptional!
- putco lighting warrenty
- pure white headlight bulds
- white headlights for cars
- halogen headlight reviews
- dodge headlights
- aftermarket tail lights
- chevy lights
- 2003 gmc sierra fog lights
- mazda tribute headlight bulb
- what are the stock headlight bulbs in a 2012 dodge challenger
- running bars
- custom fit auto floor mats
- best tool boxes for trucks