- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Modernize your ride’s lighting with Putco Plasma LED Bulbs
- Plugs right into your factory lighting fixtures for an easy install with no modding needed
- Perfect for replacing taillights, brake lights, side markers, turn signals, reverse lights, map lights and more
- Built using Putco’s new Flat LED Technology
- Sips energy and lasts over 50,000 hours
- Housed inside a CNC-cut billet aluminum post for enhanced durability
- Optic lenses keep your LEDs covered and protected
- Available in a range of colors depending on the bulb size
- Your Putco Plasma LED Bulbs come with a 1-year warranty
There are a lot of reasons to make the switch to LED lights: lower power consumption, brighter output, longer lifespan. But, there's one glaring obstacle holding most people back: the hassle of retrofitting the fixtures. Now, you can upgrade to advanced LEDs without making a single modification with plug-and-play Putco Plasma LED Bulbs. They fit right in place of your factory bulbs, replacing that dull incandescent glow with an intense LED burn.
Engineered with Putco's cutting-edge Flat LED Technology, Plasma LED Lights are the brightest bulbs available and run for over 50,000 hours. The draw only minimal power, so they don't drain energy from your critical electrical systems. And, their CNC-carved billet aluminum housing adds an extra degree of durability to go the distance.
From turn signals and side markers to brake lights and map lights, Plasma LEDs work with just about any light fixture on your ride. Plus, they come in your choice of colors depending on the bulb size: fierce red, golden amber or icy white. And, Putco backs your Plasma LED Bulbs with a 1-year warranty.
- Each package ordered will contain two bulbs
- LED Load Resistors may be needed for select vehicles (sold separately)
Putco Plasma LED Bulbs Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Trace B (SANTA ANA, CA) — Oct 23, 2016 3:12 PM
Truly amazing light bulb. Super, super bright. I replaced one side to compare. Factory bulb looked yellow and dim. Compared to the Putco the factory bulb looked about half as bright with a yellow hue.
Reviewed by David D (Ponte Vedra, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 12, 2016 5:19 AM
What immediately struck me upon opening the package was the sturdiness of the light bulb structure. No exposed LEDs or flimsy glass encapsulation, this is a stout metal frame with heavy glass lens. Full 360 view of bright LEDs yet well protected. Bulb fits snugly in socket as expected. Only had for a week so can't speak to longevity, but have high expectations based on cost and construct.
Reviewed by Melvin G (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — May 03, 2016 8:31 AM
Not sure about the bulbs I am in the process of trying to return the bulbs they where not correct for my vehicle.
Reviewed by Brian H (Plainview, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Mar 16, 2016 3:40 AM
I recently installed these on my 2015 Tundra. Even in bright daylight the difference is amazing compared to the stock lights. . They project light to the sides and rear making your ability to see at night much better. I camp a lot and its always a challenge backing up in the dark.
- putco led
- led interior lights for silverado
- piaa 520 driving lights
- 3m headlight covers
- aftermarket tail lights
- led chevy tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- f150 led dome lights
- 2012 prius headlight bulb
- 2013 chevy equinox fog lights kit
- car mats discount
- discount cold air intake systems
- truck roof racks systems