- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Modernize your ride’s lighting with Putco Plasma LED Bulbs
- Plugs right into your factory lighting fixtures for an easy install with no modding needed
- Perfect for replacing taillights, brake lights, side markers, turn signals, reverse lights, map lights and more
- Built using Putco’s new Flat LED Technology
- Sips energy and lasts over 50,000 hours
- Housed inside a CNC-cut billet aluminum post for enhanced durability
- Optic lenses keep your LEDs covered and protected
- Available in a range of colors depending on the bulb size
- Your Putco Plasma LED Bulbs come with a 1-year warranty
There are a lot of reasons to make the switch to LED lights: lower power consumption, brighter output, longer lifespan. But, there's one glaring obstacle holding most people back: the hassle of retrofitting the fixtures. Now, you can upgrade to advanced LEDs without making a single modification with plug-and-play Putco Plasma LED Bulbs. They fit right in place of your factory bulbs, replacing that dull incandescent glow with an intense LED burn.
Engineered with Putco's cutting-edge Flat LED Technology, Plasma LED Lights are the brightest bulbs available and run for over 50,000 hours. The draw only minimal power, so they don't drain energy from your critical electrical systems. And, their CNC-carved billet aluminum housing adds an extra degree of durability to go the distance.
From turn signals and side markers to brake lights and map lights, Plasma LEDs work with just about any light fixture on your ride. Plus, they come in your choice of colors depending on the bulb size: fierce red, golden amber or icy white. And, Putco backs your Plasma LED Bulbs with a 1-year warranty.
- Each package ordered will contain two bulbs
- LED Load Resistors may be needed for select vehicles (sold separately)
Putco Plasma LED Bulbs Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Aaron H (LANCASTER, PA) — Feb 04, 2017 8:31 AM
These PUTCO Plasma LED elements are absolutely brilliant in all conditions, day or night. Because they activate instantly, they're more noticeable during braking than incandescent bulbs, providing a higher level of safety. They're actually so bright that signs for opposing traffic are illuminated, and can be seen in the darkness when checking mirrors. Impressive, for sure.
Reviewed by Jeffrey E (DUVALL, WA) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Jan 15, 2017 12:10 PM
I replaced the original bulbs to help with backing up when canopy is on the truck. I should have done this sooner. really makes it a difference.
Reviewed by Trace B (SANTA ANA, CA) — Oct 23, 2016 3:12 PM
Truly amazing light bulb. Super, super bright. I replaced one side to compare. Factory bulb looked yellow and dim. Compared to the Putco the factory bulb looked about half as bright with a yellow hue.
Reviewed by David D (Ponte Vedra, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 12, 2016 5:19 AM
What immediately struck me upon opening the package was the sturdiness of the light bulb structure. No exposed LEDs or flimsy glass encapsulation, this is a stout metal frame with heavy glass lens. Full 360 view of bright LEDs yet well protected. Bulb fits snugly in socket as expected. Only had for a week so can't speak to longevity, but have high expectations based on cost and construct.