- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add custom shine to your vehicle with Putco Pure Halogen Headlight bulbs
- Improve driver awareness with bright light and high-quality color
- Available in an array of vivid colors to deliver the light that’s right for you
- These replacement automotive halogen bulbs maintain the overall look of your vehicle
- Putco halogen bulbs install in minutes
- Sold in pairs
- Your Putco Pure Halogen Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Illuminate the rough road ahead of you with Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs. The combination of radiant light and high-quality, intense color is proven to increase driver awareness while boosting your ride's style.
Available in a broad spectrum of colors. These head-turning colors are intended to add custom flare to your vehicle without modifying your front end. Even better, their vehicle specific fitment ensures you can start brightening the night quickly. These replacement halogen headlight bulbs are sold in pairs. Plus, the Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs are guaranteed to shine-on with their 1-year warranty.
- Nitro Blue, Jet Yellow and Ignition Purple bulbs are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
238 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandon S (ANDALUSIA, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 24, 2016 6:12 AM
I bought another kind because they said they were blue and they were not. Bought the outcome brand and they are exactly how they were described. Nice and blue and very bright hope they last a long time. Got the fog lights,high,and low beams
Reviewed by Travis d (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Forte — Dec 09, 2015 8:42 PM
Nitro Blue is a crisp and clear light blue. Took a little longer is shipping than expected. But lights are great. I bought fog and low headlights. I'll probably buy the high beams too. 2011 Kia Forte
- how are the putco headlights
- pure headlights
- super white bulbs
- what size bulb fits my 2012 ford f350
- led lights for cadillacs
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- toyota tacoma headlight
- roof rack light bar
- 2011 silverado headlight bulb
- step side bars for trucks
- chrome accents for trucks
- floor liners for suv