- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add custom shine to your vehicle with Putco Pure Halogen Headlight bulbs
- Improve driver awareness with bright light and high-quality color
- Available in an array of vivid colors to deliver the light that’s right for you
- These replacement automotive halogen bulbs maintain the overall look of your vehicle
- Putco halogen bulbs install in minutes
- Sold in pairs
- Your Putco Pure Halogen Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Illuminate the rough road ahead of you with Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs. The combination of radiant light and high-quality, intense color is proven to increase driver awareness while boosting your ride's style.
Available in a broad spectrum of colors. These head-turning colors are intended to add custom flare to your vehicle without modifying your front end. Even better, their vehicle specific fitment ensures you can start brightening the night quickly. These replacement halogen headlight bulbs are sold in pairs. Plus, the Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs are guaranteed to shine-on with their 1-year warranty.
- Nitro Blue, Jet Yellow and Ignition Purple bulbs are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
254 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard S (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 300 — May 10, 2016 8:12 PM
the putco mirror white light is definitely a white light ... a very significant upgrade from the stock yellow color bulbs ... would absolutely buy another set.
Reviewed by Aaron B (Navajo, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Oldsmobile Alero — May 09, 2016 8:44 AM
The Putco Pure Halogen Bulbs are a great conversion from the standard bulbs. I choose the blue bulbs because of the color but if you need the light at night, go with a white bulb. I already knew that these weren't the brightest bulbs but they are bright enough for me and definitely brighter than the standard bulbs. My standard bulb gave out on a washboard dirt road, so I decided to make the switch then. Not one year that standard bulb lasted. Only time will tell how long this bulb will last.
- how are the putco headlights
- pure headlights
- super white bulbs
- what size bulb fits my 2012 ford f350
- led lights for cadillacs
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- toyota tacoma headlight
- roof rack light bar
- 2011 silverado headlight bulb
- step side bars for trucks
- chrome accents for trucks
- floor liners for suv