- Putco's Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar helps your rear end turn heads
- 15" models work with brakes, running lights, reverse lights
- 48" & 60" models work with brakes, running lights, reverse lights, & signals
- Available in 3 sizes to fit your truck: 15", 49" and 60"
- Plugs into hitch wiring in a flash
- Included color-coded wiring instructions make setup without hitch hookups a breeze
- Mounting kit with screws and heavy-duty 3M tape included
- Your Putco Pure LED Tailgate Bar is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
If you don't have one of these yet, your truck just isn't complete. The Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar is a must for any ride with a rear end in need of some bright red LED flash.
Put the brakes on, and the Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar blasts crisp red LED light that's unmistakable. Hit your turn signal, and the corresponding side of your Tailgate Light Bar fires in-sync with your factory flashers. And, if you opt for the Red & White strand, it'll even beam pure white light when you shift into reverse. There'll be no confusion whenever you stop, turn or back up-period.
Best yet, the Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar is a breeze to install. If you have an outlet for hitch wiring, just plug-in and roll. If not, follow the simple color-coded wiring chart included with your Tailgate Light Bar and you'll be in business in minutes. Putco even includes a full mounting kit and a Lifetime Warranty with your Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar. So go ahead-light-up your truck now!
Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry G (Richmond, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — May 03, 2016 4:44 PM
Would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to update for better warnings to others when stopping
Reviewed by Richard D (SUPERIOR, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Suburban — Apr 20, 2016 1:43 PM
I am content with my purchase and the light looks good. I thought it would be brighter but still is ok. The built in plug was not compatible with by 09 Chevy Suburban but direct wire worked. I did not use the provided 3M tape and just directly drilled in the mounts with the provided screws.
Reviewed by william r (STEVENS POINT, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 08, 2016 6:10 AM
This is a quality light. Easy to install. Had a lot of coworkers asked where I got the light from
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27