- Putco's Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar helps your rear end turn heads
- 15" models work with brakes, running lights, reverse lights
- 48" & 60" models work with brakes, running lights, reverse lights, & signals
- Available in 3 sizes to fit your truck: 15", 49" and 60"
- Plugs into hitch wiring in a flash
- Included color-coded wiring instructions make setup without hitch hookups a breeze
- Mounting kit with screws and heavy-duty 3M tape included
- Your Putco Pure LED Tailgate Bar is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
If you don't have one of these yet, your truck just isn't complete. The Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar is a must for any ride with a rear end in need of some bright red LED flash.
Put the brakes on, and the Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar blasts crisp red LED light that's unmistakable. Hit your turn signal, and the corresponding side of your Tailgate Light Bar fires in-sync with your factory flashers. And, if you opt for the Red & White strand, it'll even beam pure white light when you shift into reverse. There'll be no confusion whenever you stop, turn or back up-period.
Best yet, the Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar is a breeze to install. If you have an outlet for hitch wiring, just plug-in and roll. If not, follow the simple color-coded wiring chart included with your Tailgate Light Bar and you'll be in business in minutes. Putco even includes a full mounting kit and a Lifetime Warranty with your Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar. So go ahead-light-up your truck now!
Putco Pure LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Seth B (Normantown, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 26, 2017 8:34 PM
After trying a few other tailgate light bars in the past, I finally decided to spend the extra cash and get the Put contacts Pure LED. It surely didn't disappoint. Super bright and looks fantastic in between my LED taillights. Happy customer right here!
Reviewed by James R (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 08, 2017 6:49 AM
Unless you are a election, do not attempt to splice the truck wiring , just plug the Light Bar plug into the trailer plug and go with out backup lights ( cover it with tape)
Reviewed by Ralf L (East Northport, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 30, 2016 6:24 AM
Light strip is very bright, solid and rugged I removed the plastic ring around the spare tire tool hole and used 3M double sided tape.Read the posts before installing and test the Light Bar before installing.
Reviewed by Fernando G (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 29, 2016 10:09 PM
The putco tail lightbar look great Ease to install very happy with the product go go gaget... I think the light provide a safety and for me and other one the road
- Save 20% Use Promo Code PUT20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25