- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cast a brighter light on the road ahead with a Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit
- Philips Lumileds with a 4,000 lumens output rating on dual filament high-beam operation
- Clockable collar enables you to adjust the high-powered beam to the precise angle you desire
- LEDs stay cool during use thanks to Putco’s patented, 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink
- Includes a smaller and fully-enclosed driver and harness assembly
- Anti-flicker/smoothing harness comes with most kits (not included with H16)
- Choose from Silver Lux, Silver Lux Pro and Silver Lux Pro Zero Headlights for your conversion kit
- Manufactured with pride in the U.S.A
- Your Putco Silver Lux LED Headlights are sold in pairs and covered by a 2-year warranty
Anything from a crevice to a mule deer crossing can turn your nighttime cruise into a roadside crash. When the moon – or your foggy factory headlights – won’t do the trick, make the exchange for the blazing brightness of a Putco Silver-Lux LED Conversion Kit.
What separates these replacement lights from the low-visibility pack are Philips Lumileds with an enhanced lumen output rating of 4,000 on dual filament high-beam operation and 6500k on the Kelvin scale. Smaller and less compact than competing models, these bulbs also run cooler during use, thanks to a patented, innovative 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink. You can choose from Silver Lux, Silver Lux Pro or Silver Lux Pro Zero as your preferred headlight for this conversion kit.
The Putco Silver Lux LED Conversion Kit also sports a clockable collar, which allows you to cast your beams at precise angles for a safer turn behind the wheel. Your long-lasting, bright-casting Putco Silver Lux LED Headlight Conversion is sold in pairs and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Maggie O (North Liberty, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Envoy — Jan 27, 2018 7:54 PM
I really like my new Putco Lights. They are MUCH brighter than my original head lights. Now I have both low and high beam Putco lights. I feel much safer in the dark now. They were easy to install--less than an hour.
Reviewed by Robert M (MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Jan 25, 2018 8:25 AM
A little pricy so I hope they last. They are well built and easy to install cooling mesh is better than a noisy fan.
Reviewed by David W (MONTGOMERY, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Jan 23, 2018 7:32 AM
Better option than Xenon HID conversion kits. No harder to install than normal headlights. Slow shipping from manufacturer but worth the wait. Installed on coupe projector style headlight lens.
Reviewed by gary k (Hilo, HI) — Nov 23, 2017 9:30 PM
It was very easy to install and took only 20 minutes to complete. Like the white light feature. No adjustment was needed to correct the beam. Did not get any flashes of blinding oncoming vehicles. Highly recommended. Salesperson John was very helpful to insure the correct item was ordered and gave the best price! Thank you, and will be a repeat customer.