- Brighten up your lighting with Putco Universal LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits
- Available for multiple bulb types from H4 & 9004 to HID D1-D4 models
- Easy Plug-n-Play installation—bulbs plug right into factory sockets
- No clunky exterior ballast required (like other brand LED conversions)
- Premium CREE XM-L2 LEDs blast 2000 lumens at 6500K
- Solid aluminum base delivers an IP-65 shockproof rating for maximum durability
- Built-in micro fan and internal overheating protection keep bulbs cool
- Constant current CPU and EMC anti-interference design for stable operation
- Waterproof driver handles the outdoor elements
- Sold individually per bulb
- Your Putco Universal LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Looking to upgrade those dim factory Halogens with something brighter? And, avoid blowing a fuse and your budget while you're at it? Well look no further than Putco Universal LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits. If you're the kind of gearhead who knows your bulb type from your blood type, then these ultra-modern, super-bright LED conversion lights are for you.
Putco universal LED headlights require no special knowledge or tools to install. Simply pick your bulb type—anything from H4 & 9004 to HID D1-D4s, and plug the Putco individual LED head lights right into the corresponding sockets. Skip the cutting, splicing, rewiring and dealing with those cumbersome ballasts required for other LED bulbs.
The Putco LED headlight bulb conversion kit is more than an easy installation. These bulbs are built for performance. Using Cree XM-L2 LEDs, Putco Universal bulbs deliver 2000 super-bright lumens. Plus, a solid aluminum base provides ultimate durability while the built-in micro fan provides internal overheating protection. Better yet, Putco backs your Universal LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit with a 1-year limited warranty.
- It is recommended that you check the light housing clearance prior to installation
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
Putco Universal LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dustin e (North Port, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 17, 2015 6:13 AM
These lights are wonderful super bright, super white and not a single issue "HIDs" so i highly recommend this brand QUALITY.
Reviewed by Michael S (DE SOTO, KS) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota MR2 — Apr 22, 2015 10:45 AM
Installed these in my 1994 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo to replace halogen bulbs in the factory projector low beams. The beam color and spread in the forward direction is better than halogen, but the visibility to the sides of the car at night is terrible. The bulb has a very low projection cone. I'm guessing that it would be really great with a non-projector style headlight or foglight, but is not suitable for this application at all.
Reviewed by Chris S (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 01, 2015 6:36 AM
The install was a bit of a pain in my vehicle, with the rubber cap and the retaining wire, but with a little brute strength, it really didn't take long. First trip in the books with them, road signs light up as well as reflective road surfaces. It was night and day difference between the standard OEM bulbs and the LED. I would choose this product again gladly and would recommend them to friends looking for a better night driving experience.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/06 - 12/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- putco light bulbs
- plasmaglow xenon camaro review
- pure bulbs
- intense white performance lights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy led tail lights
- chevy lights
- ford f150 harley davidson headlights
- mercury milan tail light replacement
- 2008 silverado headlight bulbs
- automotive carpeted floor mats
- best price on seat covers
- pickup fender trim