- Feed light-giving juice to your portable LEDs with the Rigid Cigarette Lighter Socket Outlet with Harness
- Perfect for temporary lighting applications
- Measures a full 15’ long for plenty of reach
- Features an on-off switch built into the cigarette adapter
- Decked out with a pair Deutsch connectors for a plug-and-play install on one or two lights
- Fits any standard 12V outlet
- Works with D-Series, SR-M or SR-Q Rigid lights
- Built with pride in the U.S.A.
- Your Rigid Cigarette Lighter Socket Outlet w/Harness is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hardwiring your high-output auxiliary LEDs makes sense if they're also permanently mounted to your rig. But temporary lighting setups call for temporary wiring fixes, and that's exactly what you get with the Rigid 12V Cigarette Lighter Adapter Harness. Like an extension cord for your off-road lights, this 15' harness is there when you need it and stores away when you don't—just like your portable lighting array.
You don't need a degree in electrical engineering to use your Rigid Industries 12V Cigarette Lighter Adapter. Simply connect one end to your Rigid LEDs using the integrated Deutsch plugs, run the other side to any 12V outlet, and you're ready to light up the night. There's a built-in switch on the cigarette adapter, so you can flip your lights on and off right from the driver's seat.
Whether you're setting up some temporary backup lights on your rock crawler or rigging your fishing boat with spotlights, the Rigid 12V Power Outlet Lighter Adapter Harness is up for any challenge. It's proudly built in the U.S.A. and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code RIGID10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02