Rigid Industries A Series LED Lights
- Rebates & Incentives: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Complete your off-roader’s lighting upgrade with Rigid Industries A Series LED Lights
- These universal lamps measure 3” long by 1.625” wide, small enough to squeeze in anywhere
- Perfect on your undercarriage for spotting rocks, in your cabin for reading maps and around your payload for packing gear
- Comes in your choice of outputs: Low Power (200 lumens at .2 amps) and High Power (400 lumens at .3 amps)
- Constructed from fully submersible cast aluminum with a corrosion-blocking polyester power coating
- Shielded by a polycarbonate lens that’s coated to withstand UV rays and scratches
- Pick from a range of finishes and LED colors
- Reverse voltage protection, RoHS compliant and IP68 certified
- Includes rubber adapter mounts for either flat or tube mounting
- Ships with everything you need for an at-home install: 3M VHB adhesive pads, wiring, mounting brackets and hardware
- Made with pride in the USA
- Each Rigid Industry A Series Light is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When the sun is still out, spotting boulders, unloading your camping gear or fishing around in your glove box is a cinch. The fumbling doesn't begin until the sun goes down. That's when you realize your auxiliary lights are all aimed at the path—not towards your 4x4. Let there be light right where you need it most with Rigid Industries A Series LED Lights.
Measuring a modest 3" long, these universal lamps are small enough to mount where you need some spare illumination—in wheel wells, trailers, cockpits, cargo carriers, tool chests and more. Once in place, they crank up your visibility for safer travels. And since they're fully submersible, you're free to ford rivers, conquer mud bogs and travel during torrential downpours.
Like all Rigid Industries off-road lights, A Series Lights are built to take a beating. Their housing is constructed from cast aluminum with an all-season powder coating, and the polycarbonate protective lens boasts an anti-scratch finish to survive dust ups on the trail. Designed for a DIY install, they come complete with brackets, hardware and fitment adapters for flat surfaces and round tubing. Best of all, they're built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid A Series LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards