- Easily power your auxiliaries with a Rigid Industries Back Up Light Kit Harness
- Features battery terminals on one end and a Deutsch connector on the other
- Incorporates an inline fuse holder and waterproof switch
- Connects to Rigid’s D-Series, SR-Q Series and SR-M Series lights
- Back Up Light Kit wiring is 25’ long
- Easy-to-use three position switch for on/off/auto (when in reverse)
- Your Rigid Industries Back Up Light Kit Harness is backed by a 30-day warranty
Don’t make getting power to your back-end a bigger problem than it has to be—invest in the right wiring with a Rigid Industries Back Up Light Kit Harness. This useful harness features battery terminals on one end and a Deutsch connector on the other, and incorporates both an inline fuse holder and a waterproof switch.
The Rigid Back Up Light Kit is designed to work with Rigid’s D-Series, SR-Q Series and SR-M Series lights and measures a lengthy 25’. Get professional results from your at-home installation with this top-quality wiring and the easy-to-use three position switch for on/off/auto (when in reverse). Your Rigid Industries Back Up Light Kit Harness is backed by a 30-day warranty.
Rigid Industries Back Up Light Kit Harness Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John M (CHARLOTTE, NC) — Apr 01, 2017 8:02 PM
This Rigid wiring harness is the best on the market. The three way switch is my favorite part; it allows you to choose between lights on when the transmission is in reverse or lights on anytime. I appreciate that the relay and inline fuse and the connections have been made so that it can easily be installed. The only flaw is that the ring terminals to connect to power and ground are too thin and fragile. I recommend replacing with a sturdier gauge of the proper stud size for your application.
Reviewed by Scott C (PHIL CAMPBELL, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 20, 2017 5:19 AM
I purchased this for my new backup lights I'm installing on my 2015 GMC Sierra. The harness feels very well made not cheap like some of the others. I went with this because of the 3 way switch.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/21 - 3/23