Rigid Industries D2 HD Series LED Lights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pound over punishing paths with rock-solid Rigid Industries D2 HD Lights
- Decked out with a vibration-isolating plate for maximum beam stability
- Dual screws in the stainless steel mounting bracket keep your lights fixed at the right angle
- Pick from a range of Specter Optic beam patterns for any driving condition
- Wide, Driving and Diffused Driving patterns boast 3096 raw lumens
- The long-range Hyperspot pattern features 1760 raw lumens and a peak beam intensity of 93000cd
- Good for over 50,000 hours of intense off-road use
- Manufactured from A360 aluminum with an anti-corrosive polyester powder coating
- The polycarbonate lens is optically clear and virtually indestructible
- Moisture, mud and muck are sealed out by the silicone gasket
- Their -40F to +145F operating range makes them perfect for the artic and the desert
- Built with integrated heat sinks to hold down internal temps
- Meets RoHS, IP69K and MIL-STD-810G vibration standards
- Available as both surface mount and flush mount lights
- Comes complete with a wiring harness, all-weather Deutsch connectors, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch
- Made in America and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Variety is the spice of life—especially when it comes to exploring backcountry fields, woodland paths and desert trails. Though the scenery may change, there's one constant across all off-road locales: bumps. You can't escape washboard roads, rock-strewn routes and Swiss-cheesed trails, so outfit your great outdoorsman with hard-core Rigid Industries D2 HD LED Lights.
While you're worrying about your fillings shaking free, your stabilized Rigid D2 HD Lights are free to concentrate on keeping your path illuminated. See, they're equipped with a sturdier stainless steel mounting bracket and a vibration-isolating plate that smooths away rough patches in the road, stopping your beams from bouncing around. Speaking of beams, they also come in your choice of high-efficiency Specter Optic patterns, from broad fill lights to narrow spotlights.
The brackets aren't the only heavy-duty aspect of your Rigid D2-HD LED Lights. They're made from aluminum for strength, armed with a polycarbonate lens for protection and equipped with silicon for a 100% seal. Best of all, your D2 Lights are made with pride in the USA and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid D2 HD LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.