- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Achieve optimal lighting in any environment with Rigid Industries D2 High & Low LED Lights
- Compact cube mounts almost anywhere & features six LEDs for 3096 lumens of bright white light
- Thermally-engineered, oversized heat sink provides cooling power for a 50,000-hour lifespan
- Durably constructed and torture-tested to withstand rough terrain
- 3-wire harness & 3-position rocker switch (low, high and off) allow you to run at full-intensity on high or 20% intensity on low
- Available in a black or white powder coat finish and your choice of standard or flush mount
- D2 High & Low LED Lights are sold individually or as a pair with included wiring harness
- Your Rigid Industries D2 High & Low LED Lights carry a Lifetime Warranty
Increase your ability to spot upcoming hazards with Rigid Industries D2 High & Low LED Lights. Low-hanging branches, toppled boulders and bottomless potholes don’t stand a chance when you light your way with these compact cubes. Designed to mount almost anywhere on your rugged ride, each of these Rigid D2 Lights features 6 LEDs that produce 3096 lumens of bright white light.
Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights are ideal for any environment with the 3-wire harness and 3-position rocker switch (low, high and off) that allows you to run at full-intensity on high or 20% intensity on low. So whether you want to illuminate the entire frontier or focus your lighting down range, these durable off-road lights can deliver.
With an advanced, thermally-engineered, oversized heat sink that provides 50,000 hours of cooling power, these Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights are made to endure years of rough terrain. Available in a black powder coat finish and your choice of standard or flush mount, Rigid D2 LED Lights are sold individually or as a pair with included wiring harness. Your Rigid Industries D2 Lights carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries D2 High & Low LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gregory P (SWAINSBORO, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — May 12, 2016 7:34 AM
These are the best driving lights I have ever purchased! I have a lot of trouble driving at night and these lights help me tremendously! I am so very happy I purchased them. Thank You!
- rigid industries lights
- second row truck mats
- spyder projector hid 35w reviews?
- stampede tapeonz sidewind chrome window deflectors
- subaru replacement headlights
- aftermarket tail lights
- hyundai cabin air filters
- 2003 dodge 1500 headlights led
- honda s2000 bra
- toyota 4 runner headlights
- custom mats for cars
- fender trims
- racks for cars