- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Achieve optimal lighting in any environment with Rigid Industries D2 High & Low LED Lights
- Compact cube mounts almost anywhere & features six LEDs for 3096 lumens of bright white light
- Thermally-engineered, oversized heat sink provides cooling power for a 50,000-hour lifespan
- Durably constructed and torture-tested to withstand rough terrain
- 3-wire harness & 3-position rocker switch (low, high and off) allow you to run at full-intensity on high or 20% intensity on low
- Available in a black or white powder coat finish and your choice of standard or flush mount
- D2 High & Low LED Lights are sold individually or as a pair with included wiring harness
- Your Rigid Industries D2 High & Low LED Lights carry a Lifetime Warranty
Increase your ability to spot upcoming hazards with Rigid Industries D2 High & Low LED Lights. Low-hanging branches, toppled boulders and bottomless potholes don’t stand a chance when you light your way with these compact cubes. Designed to mount almost anywhere on your rugged ride, each of these Rigid D2 Lights features 6 LEDs that produce 3096 lumens of bright white light.
Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights are ideal for any environment with the 3-wire harness and 3-position rocker switch (low, high and off) that allows you to run at full-intensity on high or 20% intensity on low. So whether you want to illuminate the entire frontier or focus your lighting down range, these durable off-road lights can deliver.
With an advanced, thermally-engineered, oversized heat sink that provides 50,000 hours of cooling power, these Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights are made to endure years of rough terrain. Available in a black powder coat finish and your choice of standard or flush mount, Rigid D2 LED Lights are sold individually or as a pair with included wiring harness. Your Rigid Industries D2 Lights carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries D2 High & Low LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gregory P (SWAINSBORO, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — May 12, 2016 7:34 AM
These are the best driving lights I have ever purchased! I have a lot of trouble driving at night and these lights help me tremendously! I am so very happy I purchased them. Thank You!