- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your dune buggy with the Rigid D2 LED Lights
- These 3” x 3” powerhouses feature two rows of LEDs for intense illumination in a compact, easy-to-install square chassis
- Multiple Specter Optic beam options: Wide, Driving and Diffused Driving patterns with 3096 raw lumens or the long-range Hyperspot pattern with 1760 raw lumens
- Rated to run more than 50,000 hours
- The heavy-duty housing unit is made from A360 aluminum with a polyester powder coating to hold Mother Nature at bay
- Covered by a heavy-duty polycarbonate lens that’s optically clear and virtually unbreakable
- Sealed with a molded silicone gasket to stop water, dirt and grime
- Rigid D2 LED Lights have an impressive operating range of -40F to +145F
- Integrated heat sinks ensure optimal thermal control
- RoHS compliant, IP69K certified and MIL-STD-810G certified
- Pick between surface mount and flush mount options
- Includes a wiring harness with all-weather Deutsch connectors, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Is it hip to be square? Rigid Industries definitely thinks so. That's why they developed the Rigid D2 LED Lights. Decked out with two rows of three LEDs pumping out intense candlepower, these 3" x 3" lights give you the freedom to traverse the trickiest off-road terrain in the dead of a moonless night. Pretty cool, right? We agree.
Fallen trees, tumbled boulders and punishing potholes—your Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights amplify your ability to spot hazards early and respond appropriately. Whether you want to fill the entire frontier with light or focus your attention down range, Rigid lets you choose. These bold lamps come in multiple Specter Optic beam patterns, from wide-angle floods to tightly-concentrated Hyperspot spotlights.
No matter how punishing the path you take, your Rigid D2 LED Lights have the guts to survive. Built to Baja 1000-grade resilience, they feature an all-aluminum housing, virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens and a waterproof molded silicon seal. Better still, each auxiliary light is made in America, ships with all install hardware and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid D2 LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.
Rigid Industries D2 Series LED Lights Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony H (Locust Fork, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Feb 27, 2015 12:36 PM
I swapped out the hid fog kit I had on 09 GMC sierra in a hyper yellow color due to constant issues with ballast, bulb, ect. I decided on these in amber after much research, and have not regretted it. These lights are pretty bright, and more of a orange/amber than the hyper yellow color I had, but in fog they are awesome. These are a little pricey, but well worth it.The mount kit rigid makes for this truck works well and very easy to install.
Reviewed by Thomas J (Clinton, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Feb 17, 2015 1:52 PM
This Rigid Industries D2 lights are awesome. Did not realize how bright they were. They compliment the Rigid light bar I have on my truck.
Reviewed by Kurt G (Wolcott, CT) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jan 14, 2015 6:27 AM
These were very easy to install and are extremely well made. The lights were easy to adjust and are very bright I am very pleased with them.