- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Electrify your lighting system with Rigid Industries Dually Series LED Lights
- The original 3” x 3” square off-road light that’s a cinch to mount in the tightest spots
- Stuffed with four LEDs for a full 1568 raw lumens of candlepower
- Designed to last more than 50,000 hours in the field
- Comes in your choice of Hybrid Optic beam patterns ranging from wide-angle floods to long-range spots
- Crafted from heavy-duty A360 aluminum and finished with a protective polyester powder coating
- The lights sit safely behind an almost indestructible polycarbonate lens
- Sealed against water, dirt and other harmful elements with a molded silicone gasket
- Rigid Dually LED Lights are rated to work in environments from -40F to +145F
- Runs cool with built-in heat sinks
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- Meets MIL-STD-810G military standards for vibration survival
- Surface- and flush-mount options available
- Plug-n-play wiring harness, all-weather Deutsch connectors, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch included
- Rigid Industries proudly manufacturers every Dually Series LED Light in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Think you have to head back to base camp just because the sun is setting? No matter how dark the route, you'll always know what's coming ‘round the bend when you hit the trail with Rigid Dually Series LED Lights. Engineered for optimal visibility and easy mounting, these powerful pipsqueaks produce 1558 raw lumens of illumination from an ultra-compact frame that fits almost anywhere.
Classics never die, and neither will your Rigid Dually LED Lights. As the original 3" x 3" off-road light, they set the bar for square lighting—and set it high. Thanks to their Hybrid Optic system, Dually LED Lamps drench the brush with blinding light, keeping you aware of your surrounds for safer travels after sundown. Plus, you can choose from a range of patterns for wide coverage or more tightly concentrated beams.
From the ridge of the Rubicon down to the desert of Moab, your Rigid Industries Dually Lights have the strength to survive the roughest environments. These torture-tested lamps are wrought from aluminum, sealed with a silicone gasket and shielded with a virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens. What's more, they're built here in the USA, ship with all mounting hardware and include a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid Dually LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
Rigid Industries Dually Series LED Lights Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zachary B (Spring Grove, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Oct 25, 2017 5:19 AM
The new Rigid PRO lights rock. I have an older set of the regular d-series and the output from the new lights is really impressive especially considering their size. Great product, quality light!
Reviewed by James P (TEMECULA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2017 4:49 AM
Rigid flushmount dually series Is what I purchased mounted inside rear bumper on my 06 dodge ram controled by a toggle switch top quality spot lights very satisfied customer.
Reviewed by Dennis B (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 01, 2016 7:18 PM
Had to build the courage to cut holes in my rear bumper. But the flush mounts look great and are very bright. Quality is great, no complaints.
Reviewed by Richard P (RACINE, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2016 8:15 PM
Fast shipping as always. Product is quality and looks great. Purchased flood light with yellow lense covers for rhino bull bar. Looks great, a ton of compliments and the harness goes in no problem. The switch, large round red light, is a little tacky so i suggest purchasing another 3 prong switch. Otherwise I will be ordering another set of flush mount for the rear. Save money and buy quality the first time.
Reviewed by Steven R (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 24, 2016 2:33 AM
Very simply put these of the best lights on the market for the price. They're very bright and the company is very easy to work with
- rigid industries lights
- go industries rancher grill guard
- headlight uv film
- injen is short ram intake
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- tesla floor mat
- porsche led lights
- bmw x3 lights
- 2009 bmw 328i floor mats
- led tail lights chevrolet tahoe 2008
- air intake cheap flow
- best truck steering wheel cover
- discount auto wind deflectors