Rigid Industries Dually Series LED Lights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your lighting system with Rigid Industries Dually Series LED Lights
- The original 3” x 3” square off-road light that’s a cinch to mount in the tightest spots
- Stuffed with four LEDs for a full 1568 raw lumens of candlepower
- Designed to last more than 50,000 hours in the field
- Comes in your choice of Hybrid Optic beam patterns ranging from wide-angle floods to long-range spots
- Crafted from heavy-duty A360 aluminum and finished with a protective polyester powder coating
- The lights sit safely behind an almost indestructible polycarbonate lens
- Sealed against water, dirt and other harmful elements with a molded silicone gasket
- Rigid Dually LED Lights are rated to work in environments from -40F to +145F
- Runs cool with built-in heat sinks
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- Meets MIL-STD-810G military standards for vibration survival
- Surface- and flush-mount options available
- Plug-n-play wiring harness, all-weather Deutsch connectors, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch included
- Rigid Industries proudly manufacturers every Dually Series LED Light in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Think you have to head back to base camp just because the sun is setting? No matter how dark the route, you'll always know what's coming ‘round the bend when you hit the trail with Rigid Dually Series LED Lights. Engineered for optimal visibility and easy mounting, these powerful pipsqueaks produce 1558 raw lumens of illumination from an ultra-compact frame that fits almost anywhere.
Classics never die, and neither will your Rigid Dually LED Lights. As the original 3" x 3" off-road light, they set the bar for square lighting—and set it high. Thanks to their Hybrid Optic system, Dually LED Lamps drench the brush with blinding light, keeping you aware of your surrounds for safer travels after sundown. Plus, you can choose from a range of patterns for wide coverage or more tightly concentrated beams.
From the ridge of the Rubicon down to the desert of Moab, your Rigid Industries Dually Lights have the strength to survive the roughest environments. These torture-tested lamps are wrought from aluminum, sealed with a silicone gasket and shielded with a virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens. What's more, they're built here in the USA, ship with all mounting hardware and include a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid Dually LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
Rigid Industries Dually Series LED Lights Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua M (ESSEX JUNCTION, VT) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2015 8:51 AM
Yes they're expensive, but you get what you pay for. Rigid lights are hands-down the best there are. I have a total of 3 sets of Dually's and one 20" bar mounted on my truck. They're bright, durable, and dependable. I wouldn't settle for anything less.
Reviewed by Bruce L (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser — Nov 14, 2014 9:38 AM
I mounted this on the air deflector of my SUV and tied it directly to my backup lights so it comes on automatically when backing up and turns off automatically. Provides great visibility when backing up. If I turn the ignition off with the transmission in Reverse, the light stays on. The LEDs put very little draw on my battery compared to the dual halogen setup I used to have. The fact the light is made in the USA is icing on the cake.
Reviewed by tony g (Pinole, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2014 5:04 PM
I mounted the lights (with the diffused lens) under my hitch and wired them to my cargo lights using a relay. Now I can hook up my bass boat in the night with the aid of the extra bright lights by turning on my cargo bed lights. No holes drilled in the dashboard. I used the supplied harness with modifications to it. My next mod would be to use a couple of diodes and wire it in parallel to my reverse lights.
- rigid industries lights
- plasmaglow firestorm scanning led tailgate bar
- american cargo lights
- ipcw door led door handles
- chevy led tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- porsche led lights
- tacoma light bar
- headlights for toyota 4runner
- camaro car cover 2011
- auto brakes
- diesel performance chips reviews
- pick up truck bed liners