- Keep your auxiliary lights fully enclosed with Rigid Industries E Series Flush Mount Buckets
- Excellent for custom recessed lighting applications
- Specially sized to hold select E Series LED light bars (sold separately)
- Lets you adjust the light’s angle up and down 15-degrees
- Wrought from premium stainless steel
- Powder coated for all-season durability
- Seals up snug with a weather-proofing gasket
- All mounting hardware included
- Rigid builds your Flush Mount Bucket in the U.S.A.
- Sold individually
- Covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When you can't leave your lights out in the open, sink them down below the surface with Rigid Industries E Series Flush Mount Buckets. Like a fox hole for your off-road lights, they create a recessed alcove that leaves just the face of your light sticking out.
Work trucks, emergency response rigs, racecar-hauling trailers—no mater the vehicle, Rigid E Series Flush Mount Buckets are versatile enough to mount almost anywhere. They're specially sized to work with Rigid E Series lights (select sizes). And once installed, they allow you to adjust the light's angle a full 15-degrees.
The elements are no match against your Rigid Industries E Series Flush Mount Buckets. They're welded from premium stainless steel, finished in a heavy-duty powder coating and come with a weather-blocking gasket. Best of all, your American-made Rigid Custom Flush Mount Buckets are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rigid led lights
- go rhino bed bars
- 2"" tube frame mounts for lights
- wiring harness for off road lights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy led tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- jeep cherokee fog light kit
- 2010 camaro light bulbs
- gmc canyon light mount
- bed rail protectors
- custom steering wheel cover
- truck bumper guard