- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break free from your reliance on the sun by upgrading to a Rigid E2 Light Bar
- The latest update to Rigid’s infamous E Series Light Bar
- Features Specter Optics, a blend of both Driving and Hyperspot beams
- The Driving bulbs pump out a 45-degree light pattern to illuminate your immediate surroundings
- The Hyperspot bulbs feature a tightly focused 5-degree beam for long-range visibility
- Rigid Industries E2 Light Bars come in a host of sizes and strengths
- The housing is built from heavy-duty A360 aluminum with a UV-safe polyester powder coating
- Equipped with a clear polycarbonate lens that’s virtually indestructible
- Sealed tight with molded silicone that’s 100% waterproof
- Rated to run between -40F and +145F
- Lasts more than 50,000 hours
- The 97% efficient LED driver circuitry delivers more candlepower from each watt
- Big heat sinks and an integrated thermal management system keep your light bar cooler, brighter and more durable
- The circuitry is clustered, so damage to one section won’t cause the entire light to fail
- RoHS compliant, IP69K certified and MIL-STD-810G vibration certified
- Comes with 3-position T304 stainless steel mounting brackets, an all-weather wiring harness with a waterproof Deutsch connector and an in-cab switch
- Your Rigid E2 LED Light Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
From low-hanging branches to eroded embankments, nothing will catch you off guard when you're off road after dark with Rigid E2 Series LED Light Bars. Equipped with Rigid's exclusive Specter Combo, they boast a blend of both 45-degree Driving lights and 5-degree Hyperspot pencil beams. Together, these performance light bars flood the frontier for maximum visibility even at midnight in a monsoon. And since they use high-efficiency LEDs, they produce an intense white light that's good for at least 50,000 hours in the outback.
No matter how punishing the path, your Rigid E2 LED Light is engineered to survive. All-aluminum housing, virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens, full weather sealing, GORE pressure-equalizing vents, oversized heat sinks, MIL-spec vibration resistance, polyester powder coating—even Abrams tanks don't get this much attention to detail.
From the itty-bitty to the extra-long, Rigid E2 LED Light Bars come in a host of sizes to squeeze in almost anywhere on your off-roader. These complete kits include 3-position stainless steel mounting brackets, a heavy-duty wiring harness and an in-cab switch. Better still, they're manufactured entirely in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Rigid E2 Light Bar is so intense that it’s only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
Rigid Industries E2 Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Luke S (Clermont, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 23, 2015 9:47 AM
Easy to install...looks great and works very well! Comes with harness and switch that are all ready for installation, simply route wires, secure and you done!
Reviewed by zachary c (buckhannon, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jan 11, 2015 5:12 AM
extremely bright and installation was a breeze, seems to be weatherproofed well, well built, overall happy with the product
- rigid led lights
- vision x led bar
- anzo led off road lights
- rbp rx-1
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- toyota tundra bulbs
- 2006 silverado headlight bulb
- chevy silverado light bars
- custom floor mats for trucks
- diesel performance chips
- suv rooftop cargo carrier