- Shine a light on the path underfoot with Rigid Industries LED Rock Light Kits
- This all-in-one package includes everything you need to wire your undercarriage with intense illumination
- Ideal for spotting rocks on the trail and being spotted by other off-roaders
- Features Rigid’s small and scrappy A Series LED Lamps
- Constructed from cast aluminum for unflinching durability
- Fully submersible to survive the wildest rides
- The intense LED bulbs are shielded by a UV-safe polycarbonate lens with an anti-scratch finish
- Each kit includes lights with 15’ leads, a distribution block for easy wiring, 30° angled mounting pads, an 8’ wiring harness with an in-cab switch and mounting hardware
- Pick from multiple beam colors
- RoHS compliant and IP68 certified
- Rigid makes your LED Rock Light Kit in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Experienced stone scramblers will tell you that the key to surviving any rock-crawling adventure is visibility. One false move is all it takes to leave your 4x4 bashed, bruised or beached on a boulder—especially if you're brave enough to explore after sundown. Turn your entire undercarriage into one massive flashlight with the Rigid LED Rock Lights.
Forget about jury rigging a jankie lighting system. The Rigid Industries LED Rock Light Kit comes complete with everything you need to illuminate your off-roader's underbelly. It all starts with the lamps: Rigid Industries A Series lights. These all-aluminum lamps are fully submersible and shielded by an anti-scratch polycarbonate lens, making them strong enough to survive run-ins with rough obstacles.
Along with the amps, your Rigid Rock Crawler Lighting Kit includes all the trimmings for a flawless install: 15' leads for each light, wiring distribution block, in-cab switch and the mounting hardware to hold everything in place. You choose between a 4-light package and a 6-light setup in your choice of beam colors. Each style is crafted in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
Rigid Industries LED Rock Light Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dr Ken H (Malvern, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 04, 2014 7:31 AM
Just love 'em! White lights a real good choice, unless you're driving a "Mall Crawler". Extremely good light dispersion with the 6 light set I chose. Would not suggest 4 light kit for a 4 door Wrangler install and would probably use 6 light kit in a 2 door Wrangler as well, since side lighting is important...
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29