- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set sail with the marine-grade candlepower of Rigid Industries M Series LED Light Bars
- Based on the off-road E Series but fortified to withstand the rigors of water worlds
- Finished with a UV-safe, chromatic conversion powder coating for an intense defense against both solar rays and salt spray
- Decked out with 316 stainless steel hardware that resists rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Features Hybrid Optics in your choice of wide-angle or long-range beams
- The molded silicone seal makes your Rigid M Series Light fully waterproof
- Rated for environments from -40F to +145F
- Designed to run more than 50,000 hours
- Runs cooler, brighter and whiter thanks to the integrated heat sink
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and a stainless steel cradle—wiring and switch not included
- Built with pride in the U.S.A.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
That license plate frame says it all. You'd rather be fishing. Or sailing. Or swamping. Truth be told, the only reason you ever come back to shore is because the sun goes down. Now, you can sail the seven seas all night long with Rigid Industries M Series LED Lights Bars. These marine-grade lamps bring the trail-proven power of Rigid's E Series LED Light Bar to the briny deeps.
Though born in landlocked Arizona, your Rigid M-Series LED Light Bars are bred to withstand the two biggest threats in the open ocean: the sun and the saltwater. They feature stainless steel hardware and a powerful chromatic conversion powder coating with additional UV stability. Whether you're fishing for trout at the local lake or trawling for tuna in Alaska, these marine-grade lights have the sea legs to survive.
Like bolting a full-blown lighthouse to your vessel, Rigid M Series Light Bars are equipped with Hybrid Optics in your choice of powerful beam patterns. They're constructed from aluminum for strength, covered with a polycarbonate lens for protection and equipped with silicone for a watertight seal. You can pick from a range of sizes—each one is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid M Series Light Bars are so intense that they’re only intended for maritime use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standard