- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Conquer craggy, rocky, washboard paths with steady beams from Rigid Q Series LED Lights
- These extreme-duty off-road lights feature vibration isolators to absorb bumps and four-way hold down screws to combat beam bounce
- Its T-304 stainless steel mounting base boasts double-pass TIG welds
- Packed with 16 LEDs pumping out a full 7040 raw lumens while drawing just 5.8 AMPs
- Comes in your choice of wide-angle, long-range or mixed Hybrid Optic beam patterns
- Extruded aluminum construction with oversized heat sinks for strength and heat control
- Its polyester powder coating protects the metal below from the elements outside
- Equipped with an almost indestructible polycarbonate lens that’s sealed with a molded silicon gasket for total water, mud and muck protection
- Survives conditions from -40F to +145F
- Good for more than 50,000 hours
- Meets RoHS, IP69K and MIL-STD-810G standards
- Includes a wiring harness, in-cab switch and mounting hardware
- Made in America and backed with a Lifetime Warranty
Not all trails are created equal. Some paths are a cakewalk, putting up about as much resistance as a plate of free donuts. Others fight you tooth and nail every inch of the way. When the path is rugged, the obstacles intimidating and the outcome cloudy, you need lights that are up for the challenge—you need Rigid Industries Q Series LED Lights.
All Rigid Industries Lights are built to grueling standards, but the Q Series takes it a step further. The lamps feature the same construction you expect from Rigid: extruded aluminum housing, shock-resistant polycarbonate lens and waterproof silicone seal. Then, they're upgraded with a double TIG-welded T304 stainless steel mounting bracket complete with a vibration isolator and four hold-down screws. No matter how bumpy the road gets, your beams hold steady for consistent lighting performance.
Armed with 16 high-efficiency LED bulbs, your Rigid Q Series LED Lights generate an eye-popping 7040 raw lumens of candlepower. And since they come in multiple Hybrid Optic beam patterns, you can boost your visibility up close or down range. They come with everything you need for an easy install, are made in America and include a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid Q Series LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- rigid led lights
- golf cart underbody lights
- led backup lights
- led tail gate light bar reviews
- led chevy tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- cadillac third brake light
- dodge ram fog light bulbs
- 2007 gmc sierra tail lights
- 2011 silverado led tail lights
- bed cover for trucks
- fender flares for trucks
- suv floor mats