Rigid Industries Q2 Series LED Lights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Amplify your lighting performance with ultra-steady Rigid Industries Q2 Series LED Lights
- Designed to limit beam bounce when you’re barreling over bumpy paths
- Equipped with a TIG-welded T-304 stainless steel mounting bracket
- Padded with a vibration isolator to lessen the blows on uneven roads
- Features Rigid’s intense Specter Optics for up to 9000 raw lumens and +50,000 hours of use
- Available in your choice of wide-angle and long-range beam patterns
- Constructed from polyester powder-coated A360 aluminum
- Covered with an optically clear polycarbonate lens that’s practically unbreakable
- Closed against water, dirt and grit with a molded silicone gasket
- Works in weather from -40F to +145F
- Keeps cool with the help of its integrated heat sink
- RoHS compliant, IP69K certified and MIL-STD-810G vibration certified
- Easy to install with the included plug-n-play wiring harness, hardware and in-cab switch
- Made in America
- Your Rigid Q 2 LEDs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A lot of 4x4 pilots have a limit to how far they'll push their sand rails, pre-runners or dune buggies. Some paths are too craggy, too technical, too intimidating for right-minded off-roaders. For those who disregard the dangers, who seek out the trickiest trails, who aren't frightened by moonless midnights in the bush, Rigid Q2 LED Lights are strong enough to survive your epic treks.
Whether you're surfing sand dunes or crawling over craggy paths, Rigid Industries Q-2 Lights deliver steady, strong beams even when the road is lumpier than a bum bench seat. To keep the beams from bouncing around, their T-304 stainless steel mounting bracket is equipped with four hold-down screws and a vibration isolator. And for a serious trail illumination, the high-powered Specter Optic System pumps out up to 9000 raw lumens of light in your choice of wide-angle or long-range patterns.
Torrential downpours, blistering sunshine, biting snow storms—Rigid Q-2 Series Lights are built to survive the worst conditions. They sport an extruded aluminum frame, sturdy polycarbonate lens and a molded silicone seal to take the blows and weather whatever comes your way. What's more, they come with everything you need for a DIY install and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid Q2 LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- rigid industries lights
- visionx rock lights
- blue led tailgate light bar
- ipcw led tailgate light bar
- led chevy tail lights
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- 2013 f150 tail lights
- silverado tail lights
- toyota sequoia rubber floor mats
- automobile covers
- pickup bed tents
- leather steering wheel wrap