- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Don't let a setting sun stop your forward progress with Rigid Industries R-46 LED Lights
- Compact round design features Rigid’s patented Hybrid Optics technology
- Curved housing and lens delivers an impressive beam distance and intensity
- Adaptable light can be used as a spotlight, fog light or anywhere you want more output
- Cutting-edge heat sink technology inhibits overheating for long-lasting performance
- Choose from multiple beam patterns/combos & black or white powder coat finish
- Each R-46 LED Light comes with an R-46 black cover and stainless steel bracket
- Sold individually or as a pair with wiring harness included (for black finish only)
- Your Rigid Industries R-46 LED Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Blaze trails long into the night when you crank up your candlepower with Rigid Industries R Series 46 LED Lights. These compact, round auxiliary lights burn through the night using Rigid’s patented Hybrid Optics technology and are designed with a curved housing and lens to further boost their beam distance and brightness.
Versatile Rigid R Series 46 LED Lights are easy to mount in virtually any location on your off-roader—adding a spotlight, fog light or just more light output anywhere you want it. Engineered with an advanced heat sink to prevent overheating, these tough torches are built to withstand years of harsh driving conditions.
Rigid R46 LEDs are available in several beam patterns and combinations as well as your choice of either black or white powder coat finish. Sold individually or as a pair with wiring harness included (for black finish only), each Rigid R Series 46 LED Light comes with an R-46 black cover and a stainless steel bracket. Your Rigid R Series 46 LED Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries R-46 LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David C (FISHKILL, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 14, 2016 9:37 PM
These are my third set of Rigid lights and they are all good and still functioning but these are really bright. Easy to install like all of them and these R46's are very adjustable.I really prefer the round look on my Tacoma also.The mounts seem secure and havent moved yet.I get no interferance with the radio.I've only had them on three weeks but with dense fog ,only light snow and light off road use I have no complaints so far.
- rigid lights
- night raider led tailgate bar
- ipcw led tailgate light bar
- trailer hitch tailight wiring harness 2007 toyota tacoma
- led chevy tail lights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy lights
- gmc sierra interior door light
- nissan xterra led headlights
- 1998 dodge ram tail lights
- truck accessories side steps
- rear-view mirror
- tonneau cover brands