- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Sail through dark and stormy nights with Rigid R Series PAR 36 LED Lights
- Rigid’s intelligent optics combined with Cree or Osram LEDs deliver twice the distance as lesser lights
- Constructed from cast magnesium with an integrated heat sink and a scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Equipped with polarity-free stainless steel terminal screws
- Perfect for PAR36 retrofit or use in most 4.5" diameter housings
- Rated for 25,000 hours of runtime
- Works in 9V – 36V electrical systems
- FAA DO-16 compliant for use on experimental aircraft, including kit planes, air racers, unmanned aerial vehicles and more
- IP68 certified
- Your Rigid Industries R Series PAR 36 LED Lights include a 5-year Warranty
It's been well over a hundred years since the Wright brothers lifted off at Kitty Hawk, and aviation technology has grown by leaps and bounds. Unfortunately, a lot of the lighting options out there still seem to be stuck in the turn of the century. For maximum visibility up in the wild blue yonder, modernize your aircraft with Rigid R Series PAR 36 LED Lights.
You use all five of your senses when you're a mile off the ground, but vision is crucial. That's why all Rigid R Series LED Lights are equipped with high-output Cree or Osram LED lamps. With up to 3400 raw lumens of candlepower focused in your choice of beam patterns, they outshine the competition and deliver twice the distance. Whether you're taking off before dawn or landing after dusk, you won't have to fly by braille.
Rigid R Series PAR 36 Lights are so tough, they'd survive a dogfight against the Red Baron. The case is created from cast magnesium and shielded behind a polycarbonate lens that resists scratches for lasting durability. It comes with polarity insensitive screw terminals for greater mounting flexibility and is FAA DO-16 compliant for use on experimental aircraft. Best of all, Rigid covers your R Series PAR 36 Lights with a 5-year warranty.
Rigid Industries R Series PAR 36 LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeff S (CONCORD, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 10, 2014 5:59 AM
This light is installed on my personal aircraft as my primary landing light. I upgraded from another LED bulb that was already significantly brighter than the original GE H7604, but this Rigid R+ Series 3400 lumen is 4 times brighter yet, and through comparison photos proves there is no match.
- rigid industries lights
- spyder euro headlights
- flowmaster exhaust clarksville tn
- griots orbital buffer
- mazda cargo mat
- porsche led lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- honda civic light bulbs
- ford f250 steps
- f150 light bar
- floor mats automotive custom
- roof storage for a suv
- rubber mats for back of suvs