- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Brighten your way on paved roads and off-road paths with Rigid Industries SAE Certified LED Fog Lights
- SAE-certified fog lights for on-road and off-road use
- Four LEDs put out 1760 lumens and a beam distance of more than 300 ft
- Durable polycarbonate lens & UV-resistant powder-coat housing
- Compact design allows for easy installation almost anywhere
- Wide, smooth fog light pattern with lowered beam height
- SAE J583 compliant beam is 4x45° for ultimate fog light versatility
- SAE-Certified LED Fog Lights are sold as a pair with included wiring harness
- Your Rigid Industries SAE Certified LED Fog Lights carry a Lifetime Warranty
Combining the street-legal shine of fog lights with the off-road brightness of a light bar, Rigid SAE Driving Lights are the answer to all your lighting issues. Engineered to produce a wide, smooth fog light pattern at a lowered beam height, these innovative auxiliary lights are SAE J583 compliant for use on any road.
Brightening your way with four powerful LEDs housed in a durable UV-resistant housing, Rigid SAE Certified LED Driving Lights deliver 1760 lumens of illumination and boast a beam distance of more than 300 ft. Designed in a compact size to install almost anywhere on your ride, you can add a couple cubes to your bumper or replace your factory fogs without worrying about highway patrol.
Rigid SAE Driving Lights are sold as a pair with the included wiring harness and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries SAE Certified LED Fog Lights Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shane R (Sussex, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — May 25, 2016 8:27 AM
I was running HID's in the fogs, but disliked the warmup time. Installed these and they put out a lot of light without blinding oncoming traffic. Highly recommend.
- rigid industries lights
- rollbak g2 cover
- seat belt pads sheepskin
- plasmaglow headlights reviews
- honda cabin air filters
- led lights for cadillacs
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- 2008 ford f150 led third light
- bmw z4 car covers
- headlights for toyota 4runner
- pick up bed liners
- car roof bags
- custom floor mats for car