Rigid Industries SR-M Back-Up Light Kits
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a watchful eye over the terrain in your wake with Rigid SRM Back Up Light Kits
- Each SR-M Light produces 784 raw lumens of power while drawing just 0.72 amps
- Equipped with 60-degree diffused Hybrid Optics for a wide-angle beam pattern
- Rated to run more than 50,000 hours
- Constructed from 6063 aluminum with a black powder coat finish, waterproof gasket and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens that’s 100% optically clear
- RoHS compliant and certified for both IP68 and MIL-STD-810G vibration resistance
- Emits no ultra-violet rays
- Armed with a GORE pressure-equalizing vent
- Flips on instantly
- Available in your choice of surface or flush mounts
- This comprehensive kit includes two Rigid SR-M Back-up Lights, a 25’ plug-and-play wiring harness, an in-cab switch, a pair of black covers and mounting hardware
- Your Rigid Industries SR-M Back-Up Light Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Maneuvering a minefield of boulders, sinkholes and tree stumps in the dead of night is hard enough when you're going forwards. In reverse, the stakes are even higher. For the ultimate in rear-end illumination, equip your rig with Rigid SRM Back Up LED Lights. Whether you're spotting rock clearances, hitching up your trailer or pulling out of a parking space, this kit fills your wake with fiery candlepower.
The heart and soul of your Back-Up Light Kit are the Rigid SR-M Lamps. Each one is packed with a pair of high-output LEDs producing 784 lumens of power. Optimized for enhanced spread, their Hybrid Optic system is tuned for a 60-degree diffused beam pattern and rated for more than 50,000 hours of use. Plus, they're built to Rigid's renowned resilience standards with a powder-coated aluminum housing, watertight gasket and crack-resistance polycarbonate lens.
Installing your Rigid Industries SRM Back Up LED Light System is a cinch. It comes with a wiring harness to run power, an in-cab switch to flip them on or off, and the hardware you need to secure the lamps in place. And since they're built in the USA by Rigid Industries, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.