- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Keep a watchful eye over the terrain in your wake with Rigid SRM Back Up Light Kits
- Each SR-M Light produces 784 raw lumens of power while drawing just 0.72 amps
- Equipped with 60-degree diffused Hybrid Optics for a wide-angle beam pattern
- Rated to run more than 50,000 hours
- Constructed from 6063 aluminum with a black powder coat finish, waterproof gasket and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens that’s 100% optically clear
- RoHS compliant and certified for both IP68 and MIL-STD-810G vibration resistance
- Emits no ultra-violet rays
- Armed with a GORE pressure-equalizing vent
- Flips on instantly
- Available in your choice of surface or flush mounts
- This comprehensive kit includes two Rigid SR-M Back-up Lights, a 25’ plug-and-play wiring harness, an in-cab switch, a pair of black covers and mounting hardware
- Your Rigid Industries SR-M Back-Up Light Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Maneuvering a minefield of boulders, sinkholes and tree stumps in the dead of night is hard enough when you're going forwards. In reverse, the stakes are even higher. For the ultimate in rear-end illumination, equip your rig with Rigid SRM Back Up LED Lights. Whether you're spotting rock clearances, hitching up your trailer or pulling out of a parking space, this kit fills your wake with fiery candlepower.
The heart and soul of your Back-Up Light Kit are the Rigid SR-M Lamps. Each one is packed with a pair of high-output LEDs producing 784 lumens of power. Optimized for enhanced spread, their Hybrid Optic system is tuned for a 60-degree diffused beam pattern and rated for more than 50,000 hours of use. Plus, they're built to Rigid's renowned resilience standards with a powder-coated aluminum housing, watertight gasket and crack-resistance polycarbonate lens.
Installing your Rigid Industries SRM Back Up LED Light System is a cinch. It comes with a wiring harness to run power, an in-cab switch to flip them on or off, and the hardware you need to secure the lamps in place. And since they're built in the USA by Rigid Industries, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries SR-M Back-Up Light Kits Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul B (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 03, 2017 7:33 AM
This is my second set of these lights. I purchased them for my sons truck. They provide excellent rear lighting and are adjustable which helps for select viewing. There is a cheaper set, but I prefer this model for lights. You get what you pay for. The instillation is more expensive than the lights themselves.
Reviewed by William M (ISLAND HEIGHTS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2017 1:56 PM
I installed the lights underneath the running boards at the back. Needed light along the sides of bed. Wiring was done by a professional. Kit was complete. Nothing additional needed. Switch allows lights to operate alone or in conjunction with backup lights. I got the diffused pattern, probably should have went with flood. Other wise happy. Kit worth the money!
Reviewed by Billy M (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Feb 15, 2017 5:35 AM
I installed these with flush mounts to the rear bumper of my Tundra and wired them into the factory harness so they would work in conjunction with factory tail lights. The difference is literally night and day.
Reviewed by Nate L (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 30, 2015 6:25 AM
The Rigid back up light kit was an excellent addition to my 4Runner. The rear camera is actually useful at night now. Super easy to install and Anything Auto was great to work with and had super fast shipping.
Reviewed by Michael M (EUREKA, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2015 5:13 PM
These lights are small which I liked for cosmetic aspects. An incredible amount of illumination with just two lights. Used them the other night to check a field camera and they turned complete darkness into daylight. Very pleased and they were really easy to install.