Rigid Industries SR-M Series LED Lights
- Rebates & Incentives: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Squeeze serious candlepower into the compact spaces with Rigid Industries SR-M LED Lights
- Perfectly sized to fit on bumpers, dirt bikes, trailers and other tight places
- Equipped with Rigid’s Hyper Optic System for optimal light output
- Rigid SRM Diffused, Flood and Spot beam patterns available
- This dual LED system serves up 784 raw lumens while pulling only 9 – 36 volts
- Flips on immediately—no warm up needed
- Constructed out of premium aluminum that’s finished in a weather-safe polyester powder coating
- Protected by a polycarbonate lens that’s perfectly clear and practically indestructible
- 100% waterproof, thanks to its silicon seal
- Works in the worst conditions (-40F to +145F)
- Each LED bulb is rated to last more than 50,000 hours
- The integrated heat sink keeps your off-road light running cool for brighter output and added durability
- Passes RoHS, IP69K and MIL-STD-810G certification tests with flying colors
- Surface mount and flush mount options available with all hardware included
- Comes with a wiring harness, all-weather Deutsche connector and in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty included
When the sun starts setting while you're ten clicks out from camp still, you'll need all the candlepower you can get to make it back to camp unscathed. Unfortunately, there's not exactly room to park a full-sized Rigid Light Bar on your dirt bike's handlebars. For intense illumination in a pint-sized package, bolt on Rigid Industries SR M LED Lights.
From the front of your toy box to back of your Manx Kick-Out, Rigid SRM LED Lights are small enough to mount wherever you need ‘em. This miniaturized version of the vaunted SR Series Light Bar is packed with a pair of LED bulbs pumping out 784 raw lumens. Plus, you can choose between three Hybrid Optic beam patterns: Flood, Diffused Flood and Spot.
Though small in stature, they're built to the same standards as their full-size light bar brethren. They're carved from aluminum with an integrated heat sink and a polyester powder coating. Then, the whole assembly is sealed up tight with silicon, making it 100% waterproof. Finally, the bulbs are covered by a clear polycarbonate lens that's almost impossible to shatter. It'll take a buzz saw, blowtorch or atomic blast to put a dent in your Rigid SR-M LED Light. And, these American-made lamps include a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid SR-M LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards