- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your backside just as bright as your front-end with a Rigid Industries SR-Q Back-Up Light Kit
- SR-Q Lights are packed with 4 LEDs to generate 1568 lumens of illumination
- Each 20-watt light draws a mere 1.45 amps of power and is rated for over 50,000 hours of use
- Features Hybrid Optics with a 60-degree diffused beam pattern for maximum spread
- Its all-aluminum housing is protected from the elements by a black polyester powder coating
- Sealed up tight with a waterproof gasket
- Covered by an optically clear, impact- resistant polycarbonate lens
- RoHS compliant, IP68 certified and MIL-STD-810G vibration resistant
- Produces no UV rays
- Built-in GORE pressure equalizing vent
- No warm-up time needed
- Pick between surface- or flush-mount lights
- Built with pride in the U.S.A.
- Comes complete with two Rigid SR-Q Back-up Lights, a 25’ plug-and-play wiring harness with an in-cab switch, a pair of black covers and mounting hardware
- Rigid Industries SR-Q Back-Up Light Kits are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Between your headlights, high beams and auxiliaries, you've got enough front-end illumination to light up a baseball diamond. On your backside, though, there's barely enough candlepower to read the stats on a baseball card. Instead of relying on your underpowered reverse lights, call in the big back-up guns: Rigid Industries SRQ Back Up Diffused Light Sets.
Better make sure you pack along some BluBlocker sunglasses. Your Rigid SRQ Back Up LED Lights Kit come with a pair of 4-LED SR-Q Lamps producing a blinding 1568 raw lumens each while sipping just 1.45 amps. They're equipped with Hybrid Optics and diffused polycarbonate lenses for an ultra-wide 60-degree beam pattern. And like all Rigid Lights, they're built tough to survive trips around the block and races around Baja.
Whether you're hitching up a trailer at home or backtracking out of a gorge in Moab, Rigid SRQ Back Up Light Kits are up for any job. They come complete with an extra-long wiring harness, and in-cab switch and hardware, so the install won't be a chore. And, these U.S.A.-made lamps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries SR-Q Back-Up Light Kits Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by vincent y (edison, NJ) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 09, 2016 12:46 PM
I was amazed at the amout of wires that came with the lights .it was an easy install if you know how to wire it up . I had it mapped out then it was all smooth sailing . All I had to do was make the connections & some angle adjustments that was needed. Pictures was taken in the afternoon the lights looks very bright ,can you imagine how much brighter at night.
Reviewed by Charles D (OSCEOLA, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 06, 2016 7:26 PM
I did quite a bit of Internet research looking for improved rear lighting for my wifes F150. Was worried about the difficulty of installing the flush mount lights but when the lights came in it only took 3 hours to install. My wife can even back the truck into the carport now at night thanks to the improved visible lighting.
Reviewed by Richard A (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 13, 2016 9:46 PM
I got the flush mount lights, installed them in towards the end of my bumper that way I can get more light backing up while looking thru the side mirrors. If your looking for back-up lights spend the extra money and get these, they will give you all light you need, also if you had to install them towards the center of you bumper or if you wanted the light more towards the outside, Rigid also has an option (Rigid Industries SR-Q Series Angled Flush Mounts) to take care of that.
Reviewed by Jeffrey N (FAIRFAX, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Oct 22, 2015 3:04 PM
Bought the recessed version. Pretty easy install. I taped up the area drew the outline of the templet. Used a step bit for the corners and cut the bumper with a saber saw and fine metal blade. Took about an hour. Findinding a place to mount the cab switch and running the wiring harness took about two hours. I'm very happy with the out come. Looks like factory install. They look and work great. And are really bright.
Reviewed by Gerard A L (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Dakota — Oct 11, 2015 8:11 PM
I used these lights to replace a set of back up lights that I installed 6 years ago on my 2002 Dodge Dakota that still worked but had dimmed due to water and rust setting in.These lights are awesome like having rear driving lights.These lights are high quality and very well made compare to the lights I replaced. I did not use the wiring harness that came with it because of the existing wiring from the other lights. Great product well satisfied.