- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your backside just as bright as your front-end with a Rigid Industries SR-Q Back-Up Light Kit
- SR-Q Lights are packed with 4 LEDs to generate 1568 lumens of illumination
- Each 20-watt light draws a mere 1.45 amps of power and is rated for over 50,000 hours of use
- Features Hybrid Optics with a 60-degree diffused beam pattern for maximum spread
- Its all-aluminum housing is protected from the elements by a black polyester powder coating
- Sealed up tight with a waterproof gasket
- Covered by an optically clear, impact- resistant polycarbonate lens
- RoHS compliant, IP68 certified and MIL-STD-810G vibration resistant
- Produces no UV rays
- Built-in GORE pressure equalizing vent
- No warm-up time needed
- Pick between surface- or flush-mount lights
- Built with pride in the U.S.A.
- Comes complete with two Rigid SR-Q Back-up Lights, a 25’ plug-and-play wiring harness with an in-cab switch, a pair of black covers and mounting hardware
- Rigid Industries SR-Q Back-Up Light Kits are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Between your headlights, high beams and auxiliaries, you've got enough front-end illumination to light up a baseball diamond. On your backside, though, there's barely enough candlepower to read the stats on a baseball card. Instead of relying on your underpowered reverse lights, call in the big back-up guns: Rigid Industries SRQ Back Up Diffused Light Sets.
Better make sure you pack along some BluBlocker sunglasses. Your Rigid SRQ Back Up LED Lights Kit come with a pair of 4-LED SR-Q Lamps producing a blinding 1568 raw lumens each while sipping just 1.45 amps. They're equipped with Hybrid Optics and diffused polycarbonate lenses for an ultra-wide 60-degree beam pattern. And like all Rigid Lights, they're built tough to survive trips around the block and races around Baja.
Whether you're hitching up a trailer at home or backtracking out of a gorge in Moab, Rigid SRQ Back Up Light Kits are up for any job. They come complete with an extra-long wiring harness, and in-cab switch and hardware, so the install won't be a chore. And, these U.S.A.-made lamps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries SR-Q Back-Up Light Kits Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (MONT ALTO, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Mar 17, 2015 9:04 AM
I know these lights are pricey compared to cheaper knock-offs, but they are very high quality and come with a complete harness and 3 way switch. Install was straightforward, but TEDIOUS as expected. Now I think my reverse lights are brighter than my headlights! I can see everything behind me and couldn't be happier with the purchase! If you have the same problem I had, these lights are your solution!
Reviewed by Leslie T (Reno, NV) — Jan 30, 2015 10:52 AM
Lights were fairly easy to install with a couple of exceptions; instructions were easy and straight forward instructions. Most difficult part of install was getting wiring through the firewall. This vehicle has no empty grommets, thus had to go through existing. No room for the loom through firewall grommets, had to modify install and mount relay on outside firewall and feed switch wiring through main loom grommet. Tied in switch to reverse lighting in main loom in back.
Reviewed by John A (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 08, 2015 5:51 PM
These lights really illuminate the back-up area of my F150. Easily installed under the bumper by removing factory bolts and replacing with the mounting hardware. I zip-tied the harness to the factory wiring harness along the frame rail, and fed the harness through the main rubber grommet on the firewall. To locate the reverse wire, pull off the factory tail lights and see what color wire is goes to the reverse light. Then locate same color wire in the door threshold wire harness and attach.
Reviewed by Jimmy B (RAGLEY, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 20, 2014 9:50 AM
I installed them on my 2013 F-150. They work great but the only problem I had was one of the lights quite working about 1 week after install. The wires had worked them selves loose from from the female connection on the back of the light. Only about 3mm of wire was holding it together. Auto Anything sent me a new set and I haven't had an issue yet with the replacement. Maybe I just got a bad one.
Reviewed by Nigel L (MEDFORD, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Sep 10, 2014 7:37 AM
Lights seem to work well. HOWEVER, this is NOT a "plug and play" installation. The instructions for mounting the switch are WRONG - they should read "drill a 3.4 " hole where you want to mount the switch, then run your wires through the hole from the back, connect to the switch per diagram, then push switch into the hole", the wire length for the 12v + and - lines are much too short (had to purchase additional wire and solder extensions). Routing harness instructions could be better.
- rigid industries lights
- tailgate lightbar
- plasma glow firestorm
- anzo usa truck tailgate bar
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- chevy led tail lights
- dodge headlights
- dodge ram 1500 light bar
- 2012 ford focus replacement headlights
- 2012 silverado bug deflector
- auto trailer hitches
- truck bedliner
- trunk liners for cars