Rigid Industries SR-Q Series LED Lights
- Rebates & Incentives: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Survive your trek with a little help from your Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light
- Ultra-compact design that fits handlebars, roll cages, bumpers, trailers and other tight spaces
- Stands just 1.625” tall—just like its full-size Rigid SR Series brethren
- Outfitted with four LEDs for 1568 lumens of illumination—the same strength as the D Series but in a sleeker case
- Comes in your choice of Hyper Optic beam patterns: Flood, Spot and Diffused
- Built from pure A360 aluminum
- Treated with a weather-safe polyester powder coating
- Covered with an almost indestructible polycarbonate lens that’s optically clear
- Sealed up with a molded silicon gasket—100% waterproof
- Rated to run in extreme conditions ranging from -40F to +145F
- Runs for more than 50,000 hours
- Its smart heat sink design keeps your light cooler, brighter and longer lasting
- Meets RoHS, IP69K and MIL-STD-810G standards for toughness
- Pick between surface mount and flush mount options
- Includes a wiring harness, all-weather Deutsche connector, mounting hardware and in-cab switch
- Made in America and covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Out in the bush where AAA fears to tread, you have to be prepared for any situation—like sunsets. Though beautiful at first, they're a prelude to pitch-black driving conditions. Fortunately, the darkness is no match against your Rigid Industries SRQ Series LED Light. Equipped with Rigid's exclusive Hyper Optics in your choice of beam patterns, they fill the frontier with intense illumination for safer travels after the sun goes down.
Standing the same 1.625" height as the low-profile SR Series, your compact Rigid SRQ LED Light nestles in nicely on bumpers, roll bars and other tight spaces. Just don't let its humble stature fool you. This radiant off-road light is packed with four high-intensity LED lamps pumping out 1568 lumens, making it as powerful as Rigid's dazzling D Series, only in a sleeker case.
Just how resilient is a Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light? Let's just put it this way—your shocks would give up on the Baja 1000 way before this scrappy little lamp ever would. It's built from aluminum, covered with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens and sealed water-tight with a silicon gasket. Even if it got bucked off your dune buggy and landed in a soupy mud bog, you could still plug it back in, flip it on and finish your adventure. And since it's designed with an integrated heat sink and finished with a polyester powder coating, it runs cool and isn't phased by the elements. Best of all, these American-made lights come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid SR-Q LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- rigid industries lights
- smt led lights acura 2008 mdx
- knight rider led light bar
- night light door handles home
- nissan lights
- porsche led lights
- bmw headlamp bulb
- 2004 honda accord headlight bulb size
- 2011 ford f150 led tail lights
- 2011 toyota tacoma tail light
- air intakes
- tool boxes for trucks
- truck steps