Rigid Industries SR-Q2 Series LED Lights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your off-roader with the Rigid SR-Q2 LED Light for highly concentrated candlepower
- Its ultra-compact case is small enough to mount almost anywhere: handlebars, bumpers, trailers and more
- Built with Rigid’s bold new Specter Optics for even brighter, more controlled beams over the traditional Hyper Optic System
- Pick from wide-angle patterns with six LEDs or the long-range Hyperspot pattern with four LEDs
- Each LED is rated for more than 50,000 hours
- Built to last from high-quality A360 aluminum
- Protected against the elements with a weather-safe polyester powder coating
- Its optically clear polycarbonate lens absorbs a ton of abuse without scratching, cracking or shattering
- A molded silicon seal makes this lamp fully waterproof
- Survives conditions ranging from -40F to +145F
- Its smart heat sink design keeps your light cooler, brighter and longer lasting
- RoHS, IP69K and MIL-STD-810G certified
- Surface mount and flush mount options available
- Comes with everything you need to install your Rigid Industries SRQ2 Light: wiring harness, all-weather Deutsche connector, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're out in the bush and the sun starts sinking down into the horizon, every lumen of auxiliary light is precious. If you're not rolling with enough candlepower, you could accidentally barrel right into that upcoming ditch, log or boulder. Avoid disaster by decking out your dune buggy, quad or dirt bike with the Rigid Industries SR-Q2 LED Light.
Forget about making room on your off-roader for a full-length light bar. Bite-sized Rigid SR-Q2 lamps are built small to fit on handlebars, roll cages, and trailer frames—anywhere that could use some extra illumination. Plus, they feature Rigid's all-new Specter Optics in your choice of beam patterns. The Driving, Diffused Driving and Wide Lights are stuffed with six LEDs while the ultra-long-range Hyperspot lights sport a four-pack of fiery LEDs.
Torrential downpours, aerial rock bombardments, direct blows from tree branches—nothing short of a point-blank buckshot blast will phase your Rigid SR-Q2 Lights. They're designed, built and torture-tested to survive the toughest trails. What's more, these USA-made off-road lights come complete with an all-weather wiring harness, mounting hardware and a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid SR-Q2 LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards