Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bars
- Rebates & Incentives: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Amplify your long-range visibility with Rigid Industries SR LED Light Bars
- Features Hybrid Optics, a combination of both Flood and Spot beams
- Incredibly compact 1.625” profile
- Rigid Industries SR Light Bars come in your choice of sizes and strengths
- Features a powder-coated aluminum housing and virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens
- Its molded silicone seal make your Rigid Industries SR 20 fully waterproof
- Rated for environments ranging from -40 degrees to +145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed to run more than 50,000 hours
- 97% efficient LED driver circuitry for maximum light output
- Runs cooler, brighter and whiter thanks to the integrated heat sinks and thermal management system
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standards to survive punishing vibration
- Includes both standard (3”) and low-profile (1”) mounting brackets
- Comes complete with a plug-and-play wiring harness, Deutsch connector and in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Nighttime is the right time for touring off-road trails. But, if you want to drive faster than 15 MPH, you need more visibility than your headlights alone can handle. Beef up your long-range illumination with Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bars. Armed with Rigid's Hybrid Optics, these radiant lamps feature both Flood and Spot beams to cut deep into the din.
Big candlepower often comes at the expense of big light bars, but your Rigid SR 10 Light Bar takes a different tact. These compact torches feature a single row of high-efficiency LEDs, so they stand just 1.625" tall. At that height, they'll fit into the tightest recesses of your rock crawler without compromising intensity.
There's enough to worry about out on the trail without doubting the durability of your auxiliary lights. That's why your Rigid SR LED Light Bar is built to weather the worst abuse. Each one is crafted from aluminum, sealed with silicone and covered in polycarbonate. In other words, they're almost capable of surviving a tumble off a mountain side into a Class V rapid that spills over a 100' waterfall—almost. Better still, they're manufactured entirely in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid SR Series Light Bars are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.
Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason F (FERNDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 01, 2014 9:11 AM
Lights showed up on my door step super fast had all the parts to install myself and light up the road exactly how I wanted them to. I am ordering another one for my Dodge ASAP!
Reviewed by Robert Q (VENETIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 27, 2014 3:15 AM
Love the light bar. Installation was easy. About 45min. Take your time when going through the rubber grommet in to the cab. Light pattern is Awesome! Mounted mine on an Avid Offroad light bar.