- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Blaze new trails in the dead of night with Rigid Industries SR2 LED Light Bars
- Updated with all-new Specter Optics in your choice of beam patterns: 45-degree Driving, 60-degree Diffused Driving, 5-degree Hyperspot or a combination of Driving and Hyperspot
- At 1.625” tall, they’re the lowest profile light bars in Rigid’s lineup
- Pick from a range of lengths and strengths
- Built from aluminum with a UV-stable polyester power coating
- The high-energy LED bulbs sit safely behind a virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens
- Sealed with a silicon gasket—100% waterproof
- Operates flawlessly in icy -40F and sweltering +145F conditions
- Lasts more than 50,000 hours
- Impressive 97% efficiency in the LED driver circuitry
- Massive heat sinks keep internal temps safely in control
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- Meets MIL-STD-810G vibration standards
- Comes with traditional 3” and low-profile 1” mounting brackets
- Plug-and-play wiring harness, Deutsch connector and in-cab switch included with your Rigid Industries SR2 LED Light Bar
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty included
Each trail has its own unique dangers. Some are strewn with rocks, some are dotted with ditches, and some are full of foliage. So a one-size-fits-all approach to your off-road lighting can leave you in the dark about what's ahead. For the ultimate say in your off-roader's illumination, upgrade with a Rigid Industries SR2 LED Light Bar.
Recently updated from the original SR Series, the new Rigid SR2 Light Bar now features Specter Optics in your choice of boondock-ready beam patterns. From 45-degree Driving patterns to 5-degree Hyperspot configurations to combinations of both, they deliver the ideal illumination for any situation. And since they stand a mere 1.625" tall, you can park ‘em practically anywhere on your mud-boggin' 4x4.
No matter how hairy your hinterland excursion gets, Rigid Industries SR2 Driving Lights won't flinch in the face of extreme conditions. Built from aluminum and protected by a polycarbonate lens, they take a lickin' and keep on lightin'. Integrated heat sinks protect against premature wear on the bulbs, and they're sealed up tight with a silicon gasket to keep moisture, mud and muck away from the advanced circuitry inside. Best of all, they're built right here in the USA and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid SR2 Light Bars are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
Rigid Industries SR2 Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chuck S (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Passat — Feb 10, 2016 9:55 PM
The bar showed up fast. Very good build quality. Easy assembly and wiring. The bar is extremely bright especially for the size.
Reviewed by Thomas J (Clinton, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jan 27, 2015 7:52 AM
I have purchase the SR2 light bar for my GMC HD 2500 to place inside the bumper. The two brackets that came with the light bar kit did not work. I had to go and buy additional brackets and drill holes to modify the installation. The light looks great on the truck and make all the other lights on the truck look bad. Guess I will be purchasing fog light and headlight to go along with the SR2 light bar from Rigid Industries.
Reviewed by Chris J (NEWBURGH, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 14, 2015 7:11 AM
Have this mounted on my front bumper of a Jeep Wrangler. Very bright, very high quality construction with a nice weight to it. Install was very easy, and pretty self explanatory for those more technically and mechanically inclined. Has a very good light pattern as well, I purchased their 'Driving' Pattern in 10". You don't pay for brightness, you pay for longevity and quality - this exemplifies both and you will be more than satisfied with Rigid Industries.
- rigid industries lights
- spyder headlights bulbs
- ducati monster motorcycle cover
- jet mass air
- mazda trunk liner
- porsche led lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- scion tc all weather floor mats
- 2003 chevrolet cavalier custom tail lights
- dodge magnum headlights
- floor mats deep for trucks
- lights grille guard
- rubber mat truck liners