- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Illuminate any road you take with a set of far-reaching Rigid Industries Truck-Lite LED Replacement Headlights
- Built to replace your factory sealed beam headlights—DOT-compliant
- Durable, bulb-free design makes these LEDs better to survive shocks and vibration damage
- Available in either 5” x 7” rectangular or 7” round variations to meet your needs
- Optional heated lenses activate when temps drop below 50°F to melt surface area of snow or ice
- Metalized reflector optics cast a smooth, clean beam
- Improved light output is closer to the color temperature of daylight
- Headlight shells are crafted from hard-coated polycarbonate, while the circuitry is self-contained within an e-coat aluminum housing
- Each pair contains 46W with a 3.6 amp draw
- Available with H13 to H4 and PWM (Anti-Flicker) adapters
- Your Rigid Industries Truck-Lite LED Replacement Headlights are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to behind-the-wheel thrill-seeking, nothing really beats off-roading at night. Riding with lackluster halogen beams can be a little more of a thrill than you’re looking for—no matter if you’re in the cab of a rugged Jeep or the saddle of a capable ATV. For optimum visibility, replace your factory LEDs with a set of Rigid Industries Truck-Lite LED Replacement Headlights and cast a brilliant double-beam on the path ahead.
Closer to the color temperature of natural daylight, Truck Lite LED Headlights provide a brighter, crisper and whiter light output that reaches far into the distance. Their solid, bulb-free design makes for a dependable setup and, thanks to a hard-coated polycarbonate headlight shell casing and aluminum circuit housing, Truck Lite Headlights are impervious to the sort of shocks and jolts you’re likely to encounter on the trail.
Moreover, when you install a pair of Truck Light LED Headlights in your rig, you eliminate the danger of reduced visibility from iced-over lights. The moment temperatures dip below 50°F, optional heated lenses activate to melt the surface area of any snow or ice. Available in either 5” x 7” rectangular or 7” round variations to suit your style, DOT-compliant Rigid Industries Truck-Lite LED Replacement Headlights are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries Truck-Lite LED Replacement Headlights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chandler W (AUBURN, WA) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Cherokee — May 16, 2017 1:43 PM
I was really worried about spending the money on these for my Cherokee but I'm glad I did. These are by far the best lights I've ever bought. My only small complaint is that the square lights for Cherokees arent heated, so if I use them in the snow they won't be too helpful. Other than that, amazing product.
Reviewed by Ryan D (Saint Petersburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan — Feb 24, 2016 5:39 AM
These lights are amazing! Out of all the things I have done to my Jeep Wrangler these lights are my favorite. Great quality part, DOT legal, and made in the USA.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rigid industries lights
- cheap xpel headlight acura
- non tape vent visor
- park smart door seal
- chevy led tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- mercedes benz sunshade
- chevy truck tail lights
- passat sun shade
- dodge magnum headlights
- auto wind deflector
- discount auto floor mats
- tailgate nets for pickups