- Prep your uprights to hold high-powered auxiliary lights with Rigid Industries Vertical Mounts
- Specially designed to grip your lights on almost any vertical tube—perfect for roll cages, overhead truck racks and more
- Pick from a range of sizes to pair with skinny or stout tubing
- Made from premium billet aluminum with a black anodized finish
- Works with Rigid SRM, SRQ and Dually LED lights
- Rigid Vertical Bar Clamps are sold individually
- Made in America
- Lifetime Warranty included
Scaling sheer rock faces in your go-anywhere 4x4 is tricky enough when the sun is shining bright in the sky. When darkness descends, you need all the candlepower you can muster if you want to make it back to civilization in one piece. Enlist your rig's uprights in your fight against the night with Rigid Industries Vertical Tube Clamp Mounts.
From off-road roll cages to overhead truck racks, Rigid Vertical Bar Mounts are the perfect way to add compact lights to your weekend warrior or weekday workhorse. They come in your choice of sizes to fit a wide range of tube diameters. And their mounting base is shaped just right to pair perfectly with Rigid's compact LEDs, including SRM, SRQ and Dually lights.
Forget about chintzy plastic or rust-prone steel-your Rigid Vertical Bar Clamps are built Rubicon-strong from black anodized billet aluminum. What's more, Rigid makes your mounts right here in the USA and backs them with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Compatible with Standard Mount stud style Rigid lights only
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rigid industries lights
- fog light locks
- hella 4000 rallye wiring harness
- 2" tube frame mounts for lights
- chevy led tail lights
- aftermarket tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- 2000 ford ranger floor mats
- headlights for ford f150
- what kind of bulbs are in nissan frontier
- chrome for trucks
- car carpet mats
- car slipcovers