- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your Jeep high-class rugged looks with Smittybilt Euro Turn Signal Guards
- These durable turn signal covers protect your lights from impact damage
- Choose between shiny 304 stainless steel or dramatic black powder coat depending on your model
- Easy to install with included hardware – no drilling required
- Includes both driver and passenger side guards
- Backed by the Smittybilt Advantage Warranty – Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel & 5-year warranty on black powder-coat
Smittybilt brings unbeatable style and protection to your off-roading Jeep with their Euro Turn Signal Guards. These guards cover your turn signals for protection against damaging debris and give your front-end a new stylish look.
Crafted from 304 stainless steel, you have the choice between a polished mirrored-look, or a stealthy black powder coating. Either way, your Smittybilt Turn Signal Light Guards are sure to bring the unique, rugged look you've been seeking. Each set comes with driver & passenger side turn signal light guards. Your Smittybilt Turn Signal Protectors carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel, and a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat.
Smittybilt Euro Turn Signal Light Guards Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Les A (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 18, 2013 8:35 PM
I like the look and the match to my headlamps but the install was a little tricky, due to the tight fit of the clamps, had to be bent and twisted a bit to fit right. The overall appearance was nice!
- smittybuilt 130050
- headlight protector film
- hella off road lights lamp
- kc light guard
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- 2006 tundra custom headlights
- 2007 dodge ram 1500 headlight bulb
- jetta headlight covers
- cargo carrier for top of suv
- cheap dashmat
- use truck winches