- Spec-D Headlights light up your ride with sleek, modern style
- Allows you to upgrade your vehicle’s lighting without breaking your budget
- Custom-designed for a direct, factory replacement fit
- Hassle-free installation — no splicing or rewiring required
- Available in numerous styles — halos, CCLFs, projectors and more (depending on your vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep moisture out
- Spec-D Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Though your vehicle may be in dire need of a lighting upgrade, your mod budget isn’t always extravagant. Have no fear—Spec-D Headlights provide the perfect solution to replace those dull factory headlights without blowing a fuse in your bank account.
Custom-designed to replace your subpar factory headlights, Spec-D Headlights ensure a flawless fit. They’re crafted to bolt directly in place of your stock lights, guaranteeing hassle-free installation. With this easy upgrade, you don’t have to worry about any rewiring, soldering or rewiring. Every headlight set features super-bright performance, a modern design and weather-sealed construction so moisture stays out. These Spec-Ds are also DOT approved, ensuring legal street use.
AutoAnything features numerous styles of Spec-D Headlights for you to choose from. Whether you’re in the market for projector beams, halos, CCFLs and more, we’ve got you covered. Plus, with a 90-day warranty, Spec-D Lights being peace of mind.
Spec-D Headlights Customer Reviews
154 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erica R (MCDERMOTT, OH) Reviewed for a 1999 Cadillac Escalade — Sep 01, 2016 4:23 AM
Changed the look of the vehicle. Not hard to install. I was worried with them not being very bright with the smoke lenses but they are way brighter than the factory lights. No regrets here.
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?