- Spec-D Headlights light up your ride with sleek, modern style
- Allows you to upgrade your vehicle’s lighting without breaking your budget
- Custom-designed for a direct, factory replacement fit
- Hassle-free installation — no splicing or rewiring required
- Available in numerous styles — halos, CCLFs, projectors and more (depending on your vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep moisture out
- Spec-D Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Though your vehicle may be in dire need of a lighting upgrade, your mod budget isn’t always extravagant. Have no fear—Spec-D Headlights provide the perfect solution to replace those dull factory headlights without blowing a fuse in your bank account.
Custom-designed to replace your subpar factory headlights, Spec-D Headlights ensure a flawless fit. They’re crafted to bolt directly in place of your stock lights, guaranteeing hassle-free installation. With this easy upgrade, you don’t have to worry about any rewiring, soldering or rewiring. Every headlight set features super-bright performance, a modern design and weather-sealed construction so moisture stays out. These Spec-Ds are also DOT approved, ensuring legal street use.
AutoAnything features numerous styles of Spec-D Headlights for you to choose from. Whether you’re in the market for projector beams, halos, CCFLs and more, we’ve got you covered. Plus, with a 90-day warranty, Spec-D Lights being peace of mind.
Spec-D Headlights Customer Reviews
127 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SONJA R (MOORE HAVEN, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 07, 2015 4:41 PM
I ordered the Spec-D headlights for 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse & I'm telling you they look awesome. I'm totally satisfied with this purchase & highly recommend them, if you're looking for new headlights
Reviewed by Shelley R (Yucca Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jun 10, 2015 12:00 PM
The Headlights fit in to the truck great. We found the light bulbs that came installed in the new lights were dim. So pulled the bulbs out of the old headlights, installed them. Adjusted the headlights alignment. Now they work and look great. Excellent service as always from AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Steve W (Mount Vernon, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — May 07, 2015 12:37 PM
These headlights are awesome! They look great and were a perfect match installation wise. Had to go on Youtube to see how to remove the front grill, which was a piece of cake after I watched how to do that. Washed the truck after the installation was completed, the side light had a pin hole gap just enough to let a small amount of moisture condensate in the lense. Solved that problem with a small amount of clear silicone. Would recommend buying these or anything else from AutoAnything. Have bought several things from these people throughout the years, and have not had any problems with any of my orders, and besides the small pin hole that was in that side lamp, everything came in scratch-free and packaged in a professional way. Keep up the good work AutoAnything!
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- spec-d lighting
- spec-d smoke led tail lights
- headlight conversion kits
- vision x sealed beam headlight replacement
- dodge headlights
- led chevy tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- mazda 3 light bulbs
- 1998 toyota tacoma seat covers
- 2005 f150 stx led dome light
- carpet floor mats for trucks
- truck accessories side steps
- truck air intakes