- Spec-D Headlights light up your ride with sleek, modern style
- Allows you to upgrade your vehicle’s lighting without breaking your budget
- Custom-designed for a direct, factory replacement fit
- Hassle-free installation — no splicing or rewiring required
- Available in numerous styles — halos, CCLFs, projectors and more (depending on your vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep moisture out
- Spec-D Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Though your vehicle may be in dire need of a lighting upgrade, your mod budget isn’t always extravagant. Have no fear—Spec-D Headlights provide the perfect solution to replace those dull factory headlights without blowing a fuse in your bank account.
Custom-designed to replace your subpar factory headlights, Spec-D Headlights ensure a flawless fit. They’re crafted to bolt directly in place of your stock lights, guaranteeing hassle-free installation. With this easy upgrade, you don’t have to worry about any rewiring, soldering or rewiring. Every headlight set features super-bright performance, a modern design and weather-sealed construction so moisture stays out. These Spec-Ds are also DOT approved, ensuring legal street use.
AutoAnything features numerous styles of Spec-D Headlights for you to choose from. Whether you’re in the market for projector beams, halos, CCFLs and more, we’ve got you covered. Plus, with a 90-day warranty, Spec-D Lights being peace of mind.
Spec-D Headlights Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jim w (SHELOCTA, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Mar 26, 2015 12:53 PM
These look wicked bad! I got the black Euro style headlights, p/n 2LH-RAM02JM-KS. They changed the way my front end looks in a great way! They don't seem to light up to the sides as well as the stock headlights, but forward is as good or better. I like that these headlights use stock bulbs and require absolutely no modification to install. I'd recommend these in a heartbeat!
Reviewed by Ken F (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 19, 2015 8:20 PM
Blinker socket didn't fit ad says it's 93 to 98 howeverhowever 96 to 98 have different blinker sockets also adjustment is very difficult if it all very good although you they look good in vehicle they don't shine very good in front of vehicle which is actually almost hazardous would not recommend to my friends unless they only cared about how their car looks not safe driving very disappointed however AutoAnything was great
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- spec-d lighting
- spec-d smoke led tail lights
- headlight conversion kits
- vision x sealed beam headlight replacement
- dodge headlights
- led chevy tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- mazda 3 light bulbs
- 1998 toyota tacoma seat covers
- 2005 f150 stx led dome light
- carpet floor mats for trucks
- truck accessories side steps
- truck air intakes