- Spec-D Headlights light up your ride with sleek, modern style
- Allows you to upgrade your vehicle’s lighting without breaking your budget
- Custom-designed for a direct, factory replacement fit
- Hassle-free installation — no splicing or rewiring required
- Available in numerous styles — halos, CCLFs, projectors and more (depending on your vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep moisture out
- Spec-D Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Though your vehicle may be in dire need of a lighting upgrade, your mod budget isn’t always extravagant. Have no fear—Spec-D Headlights provide the perfect solution to replace those dull factory headlights without blowing a fuse in your bank account.
Custom-designed to replace your subpar factory headlights, Spec-D Headlights ensure a flawless fit. They’re crafted to bolt directly in place of your stock lights, guaranteeing hassle-free installation. With this easy upgrade, you don’t have to worry about any rewiring, soldering or rewiring. Every headlight set features super-bright performance, a modern design and weather-sealed construction so moisture stays out. These Spec-Ds are also DOT approved, ensuring legal street use.
AutoAnything features numerous styles of Spec-D Headlights for you to choose from. Whether you’re in the market for projector beams, halos, CCFLs and more, we’ve got you covered. Plus, with a 90-day warranty, Spec-D Lights being peace of mind.
Spec-D Headlights Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy B (ELKTON, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Dec 31, 2014 5:32 AM
These are such great lights. They throw out a wicked beam and have an awesome look. I am extremely pleased with these lights and also the value. I have had these lights on for a day and a half now and have had many looks and questions about where I got them at. There are a lot of wires and adjustments to the beams during installation. If you have any question, get a pro to do it. The product is superb. I am also ordering the taillights to match.
Reviewed by Fredrick H (LIVE OAK, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Nov 20, 2014 8:43 AM
Easy install, all necessary parts included for clips and connections. Lights are slightly dimmer than the stock but nothing significant, I did position them shining lower due to previous on coming high beam flashing ( my truck is lifted ), these lights look real good and I would recommend them
Reviewed by Brandt H (Carmichael, CA) Reviewed for a 1987 Ford Mustang — Nov 13, 2014 11:55 PM
I found this product to be of great quality, plus the fit was good and installation wasn't hard either. Plus they gave my mustang a great new look. Thumbs up!
Reviewed by James T (Poway, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Taurus — Oct 24, 2014 8:40 PM
Had to do modifications to make them fit in stock opening. They can not be adjusted to project properly without further modification.
- Ships Between 2/05 - 2/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- spec-d lighting
- spec-d smoke led tail lights
- headlight conversion kits
- vision x sealed beam headlight replacement
- dodge headlights
- led chevy tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- mazda 3 light bulbs
- 1998 toyota tacoma seat covers
- 2005 f150 stx led dome light
- carpet floor mats for trucks
- truck accessories side steps
- truck air intakes