- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty; the full Fog Light Kits are covered by a 1-Year warranty.
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights with a 90-day warranty for just the fog lights, and a 1-Year warranty for the full fog light kits.
Spyder Fog Lights Customer Reviews
132 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard F (ELM SPRINGS, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Mar 24, 2018 9:44 AM
Lights were easy to install, plug and go. Lights were good, but little disappointed in the halo effect. The halo ring was not consistent in the full 360 deg ring.
Reviewed by Jon N (ELK GROVE, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 30, 2017 9:25 PM
I have existing fog lamps 2007 Jeep SRT - They give you a wiring harness, relay and switch. I called the tech line at Spyder and they said they did not recommend using factory switch and to rewire the kit that came with lights.