- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spyder Headlights give your speed demon a sharp look and brighter lighting
- Custom-designed for a direct-replacement fit — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Weather-sealed to prevent moisture
- Available in numerous styles, ranging from brilliant projectors to modern halos (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are DOT-compliant, but not DOT-approved
- Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your pavement-searing ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
808 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bret L (Orion, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Suburban — Thursday at 9:22 PM
I've been working on aligning the headlights for hours. They weren't even close out of the box. But I love the look. Hopefully I'll get them dialed in soon. You can't adjust them when they're mounted, so I've had them in and out at least 20-30 times. But they put off way more light than the factory bulbs
Reviewed by Antonio R (INGLEWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 9:04 PM
They look really good, but for some reason on my truck it looked like they didnt let the light shine as bright as the oem headlights did
Reviewed by Stephen K (Union, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Nov 26, 2016 5:01 PM
These lights look great and are high quality! I was pleasantly surprised! They were packaged extremely well and arrived quickly. Made my truck look completely different. The LED's add the finishing tough. Very pleased!
Reviewed by Richard C (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Nov 25, 2016 3:07 PM
I only gave 4 stars because you have to cut away material from the headlight bucket, which then makes going back to original pretty difficult/costly. Still can't figure out how to adjust, they dont make it easy,even with instructions.
- euro spider lights
- spyder auto headlights
- spyder led third brake light
- spyder tail lights review
- led chevy tail lights
- chevy lights
- dodge headlights
- 1999 ford f150 headlights
- 2011 kia sorento fog lights
- nissan xterra fog light kit
- roof rack storage for suv
- seat covers for suvs for cheap
- vehicle window rain guards