- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code SPYDER20
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spyder Headlights give your speed demon a sharp look and brighter lighting
- Custom-designed for a direct-replacement fit — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Weather-sealed to prevent moisture
- Available in numerous styles, ranging from brilliant projectors to modern halos (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are DOT-compliant, but not DOT-approved
- Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your pavement-searing ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
495 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Haleigh B (FOREST CITY, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 8:05 PM
I purchased a set of these headlights (smoked) for my 2003 lb7 a few months ago. They are tinted just enough to make a statement, yet they are clear enough to see in front of you at night. They were very easy to install and I love the look of them! I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Reviewed by William C (Talladega, AL) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 17, 2015 8:30 PM
First: AutoAnything did a great job. Second: These lights are NOT adjustable for right-left, only for up-down. What? Other Spyder headlights may work, but not for 90's Jeep Grand Cherokee. I'm stunned that a company would put out such a product.