- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs offer double the dividends in whiteness and brightness
- Increases forward visibility by up to 40%
- Peripheral visibility can be improved by up to 50%
- Up to twice as bright as standard halogen lights
- Approved by the DOT and fully street legal
- Direct replacement bulbs with easy plug & play installation
- Available for all major applications and sold in pairs
- Your Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Driving is dangerous in even the most ideal conditions. And, when it comes to darkness, road hazards or rain storms, visibility is of the utmost importance. Enhance your sightline with a super-powered set of Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs. Offering the ultimate combination of whiteness and brightness, these direct replacement bulbs can increase your visibility by up to 100 ft.
SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs help you avoid accidents by increasing frontward visibility by up to 40%, improving your peripheral vision by up to 50% and boasting a beam that’s twice as bright as a typical halogen bulb. With an advanced set of Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs you can see farther, wider and better in just minutes thanks to easy plug-and-play installation.
Don’t be a victim to dimming stock headlights by replacing your bulbs every couple of years. Guarantee you see the road ahead the way you should by upgrading to a DOT-approved set of SilverStar Ultra headlights. Sold in pairs to ensure you replace in pairs for an evenly distributed beam pattern, SilverStar ULTRA are available for all major applications and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Brightness based on comparison to worn standard halogen
Sylvania SilverStar Ultra Bulbs Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert D (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Dec 31, 2016 9:41 PM
Truly a night & day difference over the OEM bulbs. Can't figure out why Chevy doesn't just build their Chevy Colorados with these bulbs. Installed the low beams first; now will order the high beams
- sylvania lights
- pure headlight
- rugged ridge floor
- step ladder for ford
- subaru replacement headlights
- chevy led tail lights
- volkswagen seat covers
- 2000 ford f150 headlight bulb
- 2010 accord head lights
- 4runner brush guards
- truck bed grocery and cargo net
- truck performance brakes
- truck side view mirror convex