- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs offer double the dividends in whiteness and brightness
- Increases forward visibility by up to 40%
- Peripheral visibility can be improved by up to 50%
- Up to twice as bright as standard halogen lights
- Approved by the DOT and fully street legal
- Direct replacement bulbs with easy plug & play installation
- Available for all major applications and sold in pairs
- Your Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Driving is dangerous in even the most ideal conditions. And, when it comes to darkness, road hazards or rain storms, visibility is of the utmost importance. Enhance your sightline with a super-powered set of Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs. Offering the ultimate combination of whiteness and brightness, these direct replacement bulbs can increase your visibility by up to 100 ft.
SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs help you avoid accidents by increasing frontward visibility by up to 40%, improving your peripheral vision by up to 50% and boasting a beam that’s twice as bright as a typical halogen bulb. With an advanced set of Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs you can see farther, wider and better in just minutes thanks to easy plug-and-play installation.
Don’t be a victim to dimming stock headlights by replacing your bulbs every couple of years. Guarantee you see the road ahead the way you should by upgrading to a DOT-approved set of SilverStar Ultra headlights. Sold in pairs to ensure you replace in pairs for an evenly distributed beam pattern, SilverStar ULTRA are available for all major applications and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Brightness based on comparison to worn standard halogen
Sylvania SilverStar Ultra Bulbs Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by martin s (ALSIP, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Focus — Nov 24, 2016 5:35 PM
The color of these are great!These are much better than stock ones on the car. It has a wider light beam and farther light beam and when brights are On:they are a huge improvement. I recommend it to anyone for a cheap mod with great results.
Reviewed by Paul R (Ephrata, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 30, 2016 5:46 AM
After a week's driving at night with the Silver Star Ultras, I was a bit disappointed. They still have a bluish back light, which I do not care for. They are also not a white in color as the ZXE Xenon bulbs I was replacing to eliminate the bluish back light. So I replaced them with the ZXE bulbs due to a more brilliant white light. I had hoped the Silver Star Ultras would not have the bluish effect like the ZXE bulbs. I will keep them as a back up set, but for now, I will stick with the ZXE.
- sylvania lights
- plasmaglow xenon krypton bulbs
- putco mirror white reviews
- jeep grand cherokee 2011 head ligts
- led lights for cadillacs
- chevy lights
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- headlights for 2003 nissan altima
- hhr tail lights
- 2006 honda accord headlight bulb
- leather steering wheel covers
- custom wheels
- truck nerf bars