- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs offer double the dividends in whiteness and brightness
- Increases forward visibility by up to 40%
- Peripheral visibility can be improved by up to 50%
- Up to twice as bright as standard halogen lights
- Approved by the DOT and fully street legal
- Direct replacement bulbs with easy plug & play installation
- Available for all major applications and sold in pairs
- Your Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Driving is dangerous in even the most ideal conditions. And, when it comes to darkness, road hazards or rain storms, visibility is of the utmost importance. Enhance your sightline with a super-powered set of Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs. Offering the ultimate combination of whiteness and brightness, these direct replacement bulbs can increase your visibility by up to 100 ft.
SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs help you avoid accidents by increasing frontward visibility by up to 40%, improving your peripheral vision by up to 50% and boasting a beam that’s twice as bright as a typical halogen bulb. With an advanced set of Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA Bulbs you can see farther, wider and better in just minutes thanks to easy plug-and-play installation.
Don’t be a victim to dimming stock headlights by replacing your bulbs every couple of years. Guarantee you see the road ahead the way you should by upgrading to a DOT-approved set of SilverStar Ultra headlights. Sold in pairs to ensure you replace in pairs for an evenly distributed beam pattern, SilverStar ULTRA are available for all major applications and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Brightness based on comparison to worn standard halogen
Sylvania SilverStar Ultra Bulbs Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard M (BURLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Camry — Oct 10, 2017 5:09 PM
I had the original equip. low beam lamps. Was having problems with their brightness and color temp.I replaced with the SilverStar Ultra bulbs saw quick a difference, They definitly improve distance, and color temp.
Reviewed by Dave A (TUCSON, AZ) — Apr 27, 2017 2:25 AM
These do actually provide greater night visibility. I'm almost afraid I'm blinding the oncoming traffic, but no one is flashing me, so the offsets on the bulbs are working as designed. Installation was a challenge, but only due to the original lock rings on the RAM. I find that these are a good replacement for the original halogen bulbs, which were good, but these are better.
- sylvania lights
- pure headlight
- rugged ridge floor
- step ladder for ford
- subaru replacement headlights
- chevy led tail lights
- volkswagen seat covers
- 2000 ford f150 headlight bulb
- 2010 accord head lights
- 4runner brush guards
- truck bed grocery and cargo net
- truck performance brakes
- truck side view mirror convex