- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap those dingy incandescent bulbs for the bright white candlepower of Sylvania ZEVO LED Bulbs
- Choose from dome, map and license plate bulbs—available in a 3000k color temperature (for red lenses) and crisp, white 6000k (for clear lenses)
- Boasts a frosted lens cap and large platform heat sink
- Some bulb numbers are sold in pairs, others sold separately
- Your Sylvania ZEVO Bulbs carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
For a brighter, whiter light source that packs a punch, go with Sylvania ZEVO LED Bulbs. Allowing for easy replacement of dingy, yellow incandescent bulbs, these quality LEDs are available to replace dome, map or license plate bulbs. Sold in pairs or individually depending on application. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Sylvania ZEVO LED Bulbs Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill L (HARTFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 1990 Mercury Marquis — Jun 13, 2016 3:17 PM
I replaced the four tail/stop lights in my 1990 Mercury with these red LED bulbs at half the cost of the what is probably the top seller of LED bulbs. Once installed, they were as bright as the old incandescent bulbs when viewed in broad daylight. No complaints on my part. Note that you must use the right flasher and it took me time to find one that would work with an all-LED installation and would also fit.
Reviewed by Jasmine M (clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Saturn Aura — Mar 26, 2016 6:36 AM
I bought these for both front and back. Love the light output, plug and play (unless you install load resistors but still very easy) much clearer and more visible for other drivers to see especially in the sun.
Reviewed by Mark C (Cotati, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 15, 2016 6:53 AM
Very well built units. There are no forward facing LEDs, so all light must bounce off the light housing's reflector. The Zevo's LEDs themselves are very bright but if they don't work well with the reflective surface you put them in, don't expect "super bright" results.
- sylvania lights
- 06 frontier windows reflector
- 1977 triumph spitfire 1500 floor mats
- fire and ice car lights
- dodge headlights
- dodge truck dash cover
- subaru replacement headlights
- nissan altima 2005 headlights
- silverado headlight bulbs
- audi tt cargo liner
- bras for car
- buy tonneau cover
- vehicle rubber floor mats