- Give your ride a truly original look with Vision X 7" Vortex LED Replacement Headlights
- Small housing for easy, no-mod installation—fits any vehicle with a 7" headlight
- Three modes—halo, low beam and high beam—allow full functionality
- Aluminum-polycarbonate housing & UV-resistant lens for durable, heavy-duty use
- Each headlight provides 4,210 raw lumens for clear visibility in any conditions
- 7" Vortex LED Headlights are DOT-approved and IP-68 rated for dust- and water-resistance
- Sold individually or in a pair with included adapter harness & easy-to-follow instructions
- Your Vision X 7" Vortex LED Replacement Headlights carry a 1-year warranty
Sharpen your street style with an innovative set of Vision X Vortex 7” LED Replacement Headlights. Sporting these 7" LED halos on the front of your ride not only turns heads, but it gives you the opportunity to customize your lighting array according to road conditions.
These advanced Vision X Vortex LEDs offer three different modes of lighting—halo, low beam and high beam—for versatile functionality. And, they’re specifically designed with a compact housing for easy installation on any vehicle with a 7" opening.
Built to withstand the rigors of heavy-duty use, Vortex Headlights feature a hybrid aluminum-polycarbonate housing and UV-resistant lens making them DOT-approved and IP-68 rated for dust- and water-resistance. Vision X Vortex 7 LED Replacement Headlights are sold individually or in a pair with an included adapter harness and easy-to-follow instructions. Your Vision X Vortex LEDs carry a 1-year warranty.
Vision X 7" Vortex LED Replacement Headlights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Victor F (Bethlehem, GA) — Apr 25, 2016 5:59 PM
Bought this headlight to put on my new Harley Davidson touring bike as it takes a 7" headlight as well as most Jeeps I believe. Very crisp,bright light on low or high beam. Would recommend for any vehicle or motorcycle taking a 7" headlight.
Reviewed by Eric B (RICHMOND, TX) Reviewed for a 1980 Jeep CJ — Apr 22, 2015 3:04 AM
Although on the pricey side, these lights are very bright with a crisp white light that really illuminates terrain. The poly lens is very tough and looks to be more durable than the glass lens headlights they replaced. Extremely low power draw and the additional halo ring looks really cool, but did require additional custom wiring to hookup to a switch. However, because the power draw is so low, no relay is needed and a good toggle switch is all that is needed. Installation was as easy.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- vision led lights
- vision x solstice led off-road lights review
- super white headlight bulb
- headlight bub ford f150
- led lights for cadillacs
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- 2012 f150 accesories
- led tail lights for 2010 1500 chevy
- headlights for lexus sc430
- high performance auto air filters
- auto mats & accessories
- chrome truck parts