Vision X Evo Double Stack LED Light Bars
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 2/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get double stacked for candlepower Vision X Evo Double Stack LED Light Bars
- 2 rows of 10-watt LEDs produce more lumens per sq. in. than any light bar
- Meets the highest water and dust ingress rating (IP-68) and is submersible to 3m
- Rugged 6061 extruded aluminum housing with a polycarbonate lens
- 90% optically pure thanks to the proprietary iris reflector technology
- Powered by Vision X Prime Drive with advanced ETM and PWM technology
- Electronic Thermal Management (ETM) monitors and maintains bulb temps
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) flashes the bulb faster than the eye can see
- ETM & PWM reduce the time light is lit and monitor the temperature to deliver maximum output
- Isolated-rubber stud mount reduces vibration and allows 15° vertical adjustability
- 10-watt LED technology delivers up to 50,000 hours of bulb lifespan
- Advanced heat sink is designed to prolong the life of the LEDs
- Tough enough for use by the US Border Patrol, pro off-road racers and NASA
- Plug-n-play harness & weatherproof Deutsch connector make installation easy
- Variable voltage adjusts from 9V to 48V
- Choose housing color, light sizes and beam patterns
- Your Vision X Evo Double Stack LED Light Bar is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
A double scoop of ice cream is always better than a single scoop. And a double stack of off-road lighting is always better than a single stack. So, double stack your night-cutting capabilities with a Vision X Evo Double Stack LED Light Bar. Blasting the blackness with a twin-row of 10-watt LED bulbs, the Vision X Evo double stack light bar blazes with more lumens per square inch than any light bar available—times two!
Powered by the most advanced LED technology available—Electronic Thermal Management (ETM) and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Vision X Evo is part of the Vision X Prime Drive lineup. PWM technology flashes the LEDs faster than the human eye can see to reduce the time each bulb is actually lit. Then ETM monitors and maintains the bulbs temperature. Together, these night-taming technologies blaze with maximum candlepower with ultimate reliability.
Employing an isolated-rubber stud mounting system, your Vision X Evo twin stack LEDs radically reduce vibrations and deliver 15° of vertical adjustability. Plus, Vision X manages to pack all the candlepower into a compact aluminum housing that's water- and dust-proof to comply with rigid IP-68 standards. And to further brighten your outlook, Vision X backs your Evo Double Stack LED Light Bar with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- vision led lights
- vision x superwhite headlight bulbs review
- 4" x 6" headlight replacement
- rock lights
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- chevy led tail lights
- f250 lights
- volkswagen passat car mats
- 2011 silverado headlight bulb
- truck bed camping tent
- box covers for pickups
- bull brush guard