Vision X Evo Single Stack LED Light Bars
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get stacked for candlepower Vision X Evo Single Stack LED Light Bars
- One row of 10-watt LEDs produces more lumens per sq. in. than any light bar
- The highest standard for water and dust ingress (IP-68) and submersible to 3m
- 6061 extruded aluminum housing with a polycarbonate lens
- Proprietary iris reflector technology reflects light that is 90% optically pure
- Equipped with Vision X Prime Drive that employs advanced ETM and PWM tech
- (ETM) Electronic Thermal Management monitors and maintains bulb temps
- (PWM) Pulse Width Modulation flashes the bulb faster than the eye can see
- ETM & PWM reduce the time light is lit while delivering maximum output
- Isolated-rubber stud mount allows 15° vertical adjustability and controls vibration
- 10-watt LED technology delivers up to a 50,000-hour bulb lifespan
- Advanced heat sink design prolongs the life of the LEDs
- Variable voltage adjusts from 9V to 48V
- Used by US Border Patrol, pro off-road racers and NASA
- Plug-n-play harness & weatherproof Deutsch connector make for an easy install
- Select housing color, light sizes and beam patterns
- Your Vision X Evo Single Stack LED Light Bar is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
How do your current off-road lights stack up against the intense backcountry blackness? Well, if you're not running Vision X Evo Single Stack LED Light Bars, it's a safe bet that they don't stack up at all. Burning with the single-row candlepower of 10-watt LED bulbs, the Evo single stack light bar blazes with more lumens per square inch than any light bar available.
A luminary member of the Vision X Prime Drive lineup, the Evo single row LED light bar is powered by the most advanced LED technology on the planet—Electronic Thermal Management (ETM) and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). First, PWM flashes the LED faster than the human eye can see, and then ETM monitors and maintains the bulb temperatures. Together, they reduce the time each bulb is lit to produce ultimate candlepower with maximum reliability.
Mounted on an isolated-rubber stud system, your Evo single row light bar allows 15° vertical adjustability, while radically reducing vibrations. And, all this advanced lighting is packed into Vision X's rugged aluminum housing that's water- and dust-proof to stringent IP-68 standards. Even brighter, Vision X gives you a choice of lengths and patterns, and they back your Evo Single Stack LED Light Bar with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- led lights vision
- vision x headlight
- vision x led offroad lights
- vision x rock lights
- aftermarket tail lights
- porsche led lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- tail lights for dodge ram
- floor mats for 2012 chevy cruze
- jeep wrangler lights
- pick up truck bed cover
- wind and rain deflectors
- suv trunk cover