- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ignite the darkest paths with the killer candlepower from Vision X Explorer Xtreme Square LED Lights
- These square-shaped off-road lights produce 493 lumens from each of their 90% efficient 5 watt LEDs
- Rated to shine on for 50,000 hours
- Crafted from 6061 extruded aluminum and sealed to meet the IP-68 standards for dust protection and submersion up to 3 meters
- Integrated heat fins allow your Vision X Explorer Xtreme to vent internal heat
- The Electronic Thermal Management keeps watch over the lamp’s temperature
- If the light gets too hot, it triggers the Pulse Width Modulation system that rapidly dims and restores the LEDs, allowing them to cool momentarily without affecting the light output
- The included light mount features trunnions, making it easy to adjust the beam angle 105-degrees
- Available in your choice of beam patterns
- Comes complete with a plug-and-play Deutsch wiring harness, adjustment Allen wrench and mounting instructions
- CE and E-Mark certified
- All Vision X Explorer Xtreme Square LED Lights include a Lifetime Warranty
Every year, roughly 60 million Americans struggle with some form of insomnia—that's a lot of hours spent tossing and turning in the dead of night. If counting sheep isn't cutting it, try tackling the trails with the high-output help of Vision X Explorer Xtreme Square LED Lights. Armed with an array of 90% efficient 5-watt LEDs pumping out 493 lumens each, they're the perfect prescription for curing your nighttime visibility woes—and maybe your sleeplessness, too.
The great outdoors are unforgiving, so Vision X Explorer Square LEDs are built rugged enough to withstand Mother Nature's cruelty. Starting with their exoskeleton, they're constructed from 6061 extruded aluminum to take hits in stride. They also meet IP-68 standards, so they're dustproof and submersible up to 3 meters. Plus, VisionX Extreme Square LED Lights have three layers of heat protection: vertical heat fins to vent high temps, Electronic Thermal Management to watch for overheating and Pulse Width Modulation to dim the bulbs for a fraction of a second when they need to cool down.
From the front of your 4x4 to the rear of your workhorse, you can park Vision X Explorer LEDs almost anywhere on your ride. They all come with a trunnion-style bracket mount, allowing you to adjust their angle a full 105 degrees until they're shining just where you want them. What's more, these square-shaped lights are available in a range of beam patterns, come complete with a Deutsch connector wiring harness and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.