- Save 20% Use Promo Code Auto20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your rig for nighttime trail raids with the Vision X Light Cannon
- Shoots a tightly focused spot beam a full 1000’ for intense down-range illumination
- Packed with a single 25-watt LED surrounded by a proprietary Iris reflector
- Rated to run at least 50,000 hours
- Built-in Electronic Thermal Management defends against heat exhaustion
- Prime Drive technology ensures a strong, reliable stream of light from your VisionX Cannon
- The housing unit is built tough yet light from a blend of aluminum and polycarbonate with a black finish
- Protected by a clear polycarbonate lens cover
- Measures 4.72” x 4.36” x 5.75” and weighs just 2.02 lbs
- Customize the beam pattern and light color with optional snap-on lens covers (not included)
- Vision X Cannon Driving Lights work with 9 – 32V DC electrical systems
- Comes complete with a waterproof Deutsch connector
- Vision X Light Cannon LED Driving Lights are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're battling against intense off-road conditions, you need more than just ground clearance, low-end torque and hard-pulling recovery gear. Lighting is critical for surviving treacherous terrain. Declare war against the darkness by arming your ride with Vision X Light Cannon LED Driving Lights. With a whopping 1000' beam of focused light, these high-caliber lamps deliver a devastating blow against the night.
The overwhelming force of the Vision X Light Cannon stems from their ingenious engineering. They're charged with a 25-watt LED bulb at the center and surrounded by Vision X's proprietary Iris reflector technology. Once you flip the switch, the high-output shot of candlepower is concentrated into a tight ray that cuts through the din for epic long-range visibility. Plus, the onboard Electronic Thermal Management system fights off overheating while the Prime Drive ensures a steady bombardment of reliable illumination.
While heavy on output, the Vision X Cannon weighs in at a hair over 2 lbs, thanks to its hybrid aluminum and polycarbonate housing construction. A clear polycarbonate lens shields the light inside from aerial assaults, and you can augment the beam pattern and color by snapping on the optional lens covers. What's more, your Vision X Light Cannon LED comes protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Vision X Light Cannon LED Driving Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by George P. B (Magnolia, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2016 11:13 AM
These are very nice lights and super bright but you have to use the lenses and they're not cheap if you want the different beams.
- vision led lights
- vision x sealed beam headlight replacement
- vision x superwhite
- solstice led lights
- led chevy tail lights
- chevy lights
- porsche led lights
- ford expedition light bar
- headlights for tacoma
- 2011 subaru outback headlight bulb replacement
- camo rain guards
- pickup bed tool boxes
- steering wheel wraps