Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pods
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/21
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Supersize your lighting performance with the subcompact Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pod
- Generates up to 693’ of usable light from a single 10-watt LED bulb
- Its compact size and trunnion-style mounting base make it easy to park your Optimus Round LED Light Pods anywhere on your vehicle
- Runs at 90% efficiency for optimal output and minimal amp draw
- Armed with Vision X’s latest IRIS reflector technology in your choice of beam patterns
- Protected against overheating by Prime Drive, an active thermal monitoring and management system
- Prime Drive uses Electronic Thermal Monitoring to watch over internal temps and Pulse Width Modulation to momentarily dim the bulbs if they get too hot
- The dimming happens so fast, you won’t notice a break in the output
- Built from die-cast aluminum and sealed to IP-68 standards, making them dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 3 meters
- Shielded by a clear polycarbonate lens
- Rated for 50,000 hours of run time
- Comes complete with a weatherproof Deutsch connector, plug-and-play wiring harness and install instructions
- Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pods include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
There's an old rule of thumb that guides how most dirt rats approach upgrading their off-roaders: bigger is better. Larger wheels, added ground clearance, extra horsepower-it's always about more, More, MORE. But Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pods throw conventional wisdom out the passenger-side window. Incredibly compact yet impressively powerful, these micro auxiliary lights feature a lens that's just 3.25" in diameter yet deliver up to 693' of usable light.
The brawny candlepower of your Vision X Round Optimus LED Light Pod is matched by its brainy engineering. Designed for peak performance and minimal power consumption, it features a 10-watt LED bulb running at 90% efficiency to produce 860 raw lumens while drawing less than an amp in energy. Plus, your Optimus LED Pod uses Vision X's smart Prime Drive thermal management controls to ensure lasting reliability and protect against overheating.
All-terrain strength comes standard with every Vision X Optimus Round Light Pod. They're die-cast from quality aluminum, armed with a polycarbonate lens and boast an IP-68 rating-geek speak for saying they're dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 3 meters. And since they come with a weatherproof Deutsch connector, wiring harness and trunnion-style mounting bracket, installation is a cinch. Best of all, Vision X backs your Optimus Round Light Pod with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pods Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John O (CORVALLIS, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Thunderbird — Feb 01, 2015 5:00 PM
I had to modify the fairing on my TbirdTbird so they could replace the OEM lights. The effort was worth it. These lights have unbelievable brightness and distance.
Reviewed by Patrick O (Marion, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Jan 19, 2015 6:37 AM
These lights are built very well, and hardware and wiring is all top quality, and they do throw a decent amount of crisp white light. That being said, they do not throw nearly as much as advertised. I purchased the spot beam which is the longest throw of the beams offered. According to the Vision X diagram, these lights should light up well past my brights, and that is simply not true. These dont light up any further than my stock brights
- vision x led lights
- vision x sealed beam headlight replacement
- white headlights
- vision x clearance lights
- dodge headlights
- porsche led lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- toyota tacoma tail lights
- silverado headlight bulbs
- cold air intake gmc sierra 1500
- garage stop
- bed rail covers for trucks
- chrome auto parts accessories