- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For maximum candlepower and a minimal footprint, deck out your off-roader with Vision X Original Optimus Single LED Light Pods
- Its single 10 watt LED delivers 860 raw lumens for up to 680’ of usable light
- Engineered for up to 50,000 hours of use
- Focused by an advanced IRIS reflector with multiple beam patterns to pick from
- Stands just 3.5” x 4.5” x 3.25” and weighs a modest 1.25 lbs
- Equipped with a mounting bracket that’s more compact than the Vision X Optimus Square LED Light Pod
- Die-cast aluminum construction to withstand harsh hinterland conditions
- Protected behind an impact-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Runs cool with the help of Prime Drive—Electronic Thermal Management watches the temperature level and the Pulse Width Modulation kicks in to dim the bulb if it gets too hot
- The dimming is fast enough that you can’t even see it happen
- Meets IP-68 waterproof and dustproof standards
- Weatherproof Deutsch connector, angle-adjustment Allen wrench and install instructions included
- Vision X Original Optimus Single LED Light Pods come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
In the not too distant past, computers used to be so big and bulky that they took up entire rooms. Now, they're small enough to fit inside your back pocket—and more powerful than a warehouse of mothballed mainframes. The same is true for off-road lighting. Oversized halogen lamps are out, and compact LEDs are in. And they don't get more space-saving—or powerful—than Vision X Original Optimus Single LED Light Pods.
Petit yet powerful, the Vision X Original Single Optimus LED measures just 3.5" x 4.5" x 3.25" and produces a full 860 lumens. That's enough candlepower to blast up to 680' of usable light down the trail—all from a single 10-watt LED bulb focused by Vision X's advanced IRIS reflector in your choice of long-range or wide-angle beam patterns. And since it's housed inside a die-cast aluminum body that's sealed against dust and water, it's rugged enough to survive Baja races, Rubicon runs and everything in between.
To protect your Original Optimus Single LED from scorching temps, Vision X equips it with Prime Drive that monitors the heat level. If the mercury rises too high, it cools the bulb down by dimming it for a fraction of a second—too fast to notice, but long enough to keep conditions in check. Better still, your Original Optimus Pod sports a compact mounting bracket, weatherproof Deutsch connector and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.