- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Work or play in the dead of night with Vision X Transporter Xtreme LEDs
- The ideal lighting upgrade for all-terrain off-roaders and intrepid workhorses alike
- Styled like an HID lamp yet packed with cutting-edge LEDs
- Each 5-watt LED runs at 90% efficiency and pumps out 493 lumens
- Available in multiple bulb arrangements for up to 8874 lumens of output
- The die-cast aluminum housing is sturdy enough to survive punishing environments, perilous weather and other harsh conditions
- IP-68 rated, making Vision X Transporter Lights fully submersible and dustproof
- Equipped with a smart Electronic Thermal Management that reads the heat level and triggers the Pulse Width Modulation system to keep your lights running cool
- Pulse Width Modulation sheds heat by flashing the bulbs ever so slightly, allowing them to rest for fractions of seconds without interrupting their output
- 90% pure acrylic optics for peak lighting distance, output and clarity
- Easy to install using the patent-pending single-stud system with rubber vibration isolators
- Integrated knurled aiming knobs give you 15-degrees of adjustment to dial in the beam placement
- Add an extra layer of protection and customization with optional clear, red, blue or yellow polycarbonate lens covers (sold separately)
- Comes complete with one Transporter LED, a plug-and-play Deutsch connector wiring harness, adjustment Allen wrench and install instructions
- CE and E-Mark certified
- Vision X Transporter Xtreme LED Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're exploring uncharted off-road trails or finishing up an outdoor building project, you don't want a setting sun to stop your progress. Keep going all night long by cranking up your candlepower with Vision X Transporter Xtreme LED Lights. These intense off-road lights are packed with 5-watt LEDs that generate a full 493 lumens apiece. And since they come in a range of bulb configurations for up to 8874 total lumens, you can add the perfect amount of illumination to your rig.
Come rain or come shine, your Vision X Transporter has the guts to survive fair and foul weather conditions like a champ. The housing units are built from die-cast aluminum with an International Protection (IP) rating of 68—fancy talk for being fully submersible and dust-proof. Plus, your VisionX Transporter features advanced Electronic Thermal Management and Pulse Width Modulation systems that actively measure heat levels and make imperceptible adjustments to keep running cool throughout its 50,000-hour lifespan.
Engineered to overachieve, the Vision X Transporter Extreme line of off-road lights boasts 90% circuitry efficiency and a 90% optically pure acrylic lens cover for maximum output, distance and accuracy. And, they're a cinch to install and adjust, thanks to their patent-pending single-stud mounting system with knurled aiming knobs and rubber vibration isolators. To top it off, Vision X Transporters are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- vision x headlights
- super white xenon headlights
- vision x driving lights
- off road 6 inch led lights
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- subaru replacement headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- f250 headlight upgrade
- 2010 nissan rogue fog lights
- 2011 ford f150 led tail lights
- cargo boxes for suv
- engine air filters
- front bra for cars