- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Work or play in the dead of night with Vision X Transporter Xtreme LEDs
- The ideal lighting upgrade for all-terrain off-roaders and intrepid workhorses alike
- Styled like an HID lamp yet packed with cutting-edge LEDs
- Each 5-watt LED runs at 90% efficiency and pumps out 493 lumens
- Available in multiple bulb arrangements for up to 8874 lumens of output
- The die-cast aluminum housing is sturdy enough to survive punishing environments, perilous weather and other harsh conditions
- IP-68 rated, making Vision X Transporter Lights fully submersible and dustproof
- Equipped with a smart Electronic Thermal Management that reads the heat level and triggers the Pulse Width Modulation system to keep your lights running cool
- Pulse Width Modulation sheds heat by flashing the bulbs ever so slightly, allowing them to rest for fractions of seconds without interrupting their output
- 90% pure acrylic optics for peak lighting distance, output and clarity
- Easy to install using the patent-pending single-stud system with rubber vibration isolators
- Integrated knurled aiming knobs give you 15-degrees of adjustment to dial in the beam placement
- Add an extra layer of protection and customization with optional clear, red, blue or yellow polycarbonate lens covers (sold separately)
- Comes complete with one Transporter LED, a plug-and-play Deutsch connector wiring harness, adjustment Allen wrench and install instructions
- CE and E-Mark certified
- Vision X Transporter Xtreme LED Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're exploring uncharted off-road trails or finishing up an outdoor building project, you don't want a setting sun to stop your progress. Keep going all night long by cranking up your candlepower with Vision X Transporter Xtreme LED Lights. These intense off-road lights are packed with 5-watt LEDs that generate a full 493 lumens apiece. And since they come in a range of bulb configurations for up to 8874 total lumens, you can add the perfect amount of illumination to your rig.
Come rain or come shine, your Vision X Transporter has the guts to survive fair and foul weather conditions like a champ. The housing units are built from die-cast aluminum with an International Protection (IP) rating of 68—fancy talk for being fully submersible and dust-proof. Plus, your VisionX Transporter features advanced Electronic Thermal Management and Pulse Width Modulation systems that actively measure heat levels and make imperceptible adjustments to keep running cool throughout its 50,000-hour lifespan.
Engineered to overachieve, the Vision X Transporter Extreme line of off-road lights boasts 90% circuitry efficiency and a 90% optically pure acrylic lens cover for maximum output, distance and accuracy. And, they're a cinch to install and adjust, thanks to their patent-pending single-stud mounting system with knurled aiming knobs and rubber vibration isolators. To top it off, Vision X Transporters are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- vision x headlights
- super white xenon headlights
- vision x driving lights
- off road 6 inch led lights
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- subaru replacement headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- f250 headlight upgrade
- 2010 nissan rogue fog lights
- 2011 ford f150 led tail lights
- cargo boxes for suv
- engine air filters
- front bra for cars