- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fuse the darkness with the Westin Fusion 5 LED Light Bar
- Powered by five 3W Epistar LED chips with instant on/off operation
- 5.5” black powder coated extruded aluminum housing
- Built-in heat sinks allow lights to run cooler and brighter
- Equipped with an unbreakable, shatter- and scratch-resistant lens
- Flex beam pattern covers a wide area with a long beam distance
- Fusion 5 LEDs are available individually or in a pack of two
- Includes pigtail harness with connector and mounting hardware
- Your Westin Fusion 5 LED Light Bar is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Inky black backcountry can give the average white-knuckle off-roader a serious meltdown. But those who keep it together choose to light up the night with a nuclear meltdown—the Westin Fusion 5 LED Light Bar. Firing through the night with five 3W Epistar LED chips, Westin Fusion 5 LEDs deliver the night-cutting reaction you need.
Featuring a compact, 5.5” aluminum housing with an integrated heat sink and a black powder coat finish, Westin Fusion Five LED Light Bars are built to run tough – and cool. And thanks to the shatter- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses, you’re ready to tackle the roughest terrain.
Westin Fusion Light Bars also feature Westin’s exclusive flex light pattern for a wide, long distance beam. The Fusion is available as a stand-alone light or a set of two for double the power. And each set includes a pigtail harness with connector and mounting hardware. Westin backs your Fusion 5 LED Light Bar with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Westin Fusion 5 LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ben M (WINGETT RUN, OH) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 21, 2017 5:29 PM
Very Bright and seem pretty durable. Id say the only catch with these is the mounting height, the beam is a little more narrow than I'd hoped and that is on a Kawasaki Mule, so I would guess a truck would make them seem to not cover the road. They are great on a side-by-side to replace the factory headlights that were pretty weak though!
- westin lights
- street light bar smittybilt
- auto file tote
- bbk throttle body mustang
- ford pickup ramps
- subaru replacement headlights
- porsche led lights
- best jeep wrangler lights
- 2003 chevrolet cavalier custom tail lights
- 2011 ford escape window visors
- auto trailer hitches
- custom dash covers
- pickup seat covers