- Top your work truck, patrol car or other fleet vehicle with the Wolo Lookout Low Profile LED Roof Mount Light Bar
- It uses modern LED technology for maximum performance and minimal power usage
- Loaded with 88 LEDs grouped into 22 Gen 3 TIR modules
- Pre-programmed with 16 standard flash patterns and 3 traffic-specific patterns
- Switch between patterns on the fly with the in-cab controller
- The field-proven microprocessor circuit sips energy for less system draw requiring only 6.5 amps
- Built with an extruded aluminum base and transparent polycarbonate lens
- Sealed with a full-length gasket to block moisture
- Delivers 360-degree visibility
- Universal stainless steel mounting brackets and 12’ controller cable included
- Measures 48” long x 12” wide x 4” tall
- Wolo covers your Lookout LED Light Bar with a 90-day warranty
They don't call the streets mean for nothing, and no one knows that better than the men and women who work out of their vehicles. They're out there, day in and day out, competing with unruly traffic and unpredictable weather. How do they stay safe in the face of so many hazards? With a little help from the Wolo Lookout Low Profile LED Roof Mount Light Bar.
Sleek style and blinding performance are built into every Wolo Lookout Light Bar. Instead of following the traditional parking block-shaped light bar design, Wolo chopped it down to just 4" tall for a more aerodynamic appearance. In order to push the profile envelope this far, the Wolo Low Profile Roof Light Bar uses 88 LEDs instead of bulky halogen bulbs. Though pint-sized, these bulbs pack a serious candlepower punch while sipping battery power. Plus, you can switch between 19 flash patterns, including 3 special traffic patterns.
At the jobsite or in a parking garage, the Lookout Wolo LED Roof Mount Light Bar is tough enough for any environment. The transparent lens is made from sturdy polycarbonate and sealed tight with a gasket to stop moisture from creeping in. What's more, it comes with stainless steel mounting hardware, a 12' cable for the in-cab control panel and a 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- wolo lights
- tonnopro tonneau cover reviews
- car alarm light
- shelf it
- subaru replacement headlights
- kia all weather floor mats
- aftermarket tail lights
- dodge ram headlight bulbs
- floor mats for ford f250
- 2010 camry se headlight protector
- auto luggage racks cargo carriers
- auto mats and accessories
- truck tents for camping