Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop Crew Chief Bar Table
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Capture the checkered flag of home furnishings with Intro-Tech Crew Chief Bar Tables
- Designed with the same Nurburgring-inspired look as the entire Intro-Tech PitStop line
- Comes in your choice of Pulse-Raising Red or Midnight Black hardened glass tops
- Billet aluminum shift knob that adjusts the height of your PitStop Crew Chief Bar Table
- Equipped with a coil-over spring leading down to a steering wheel footrest
- 26" wide aluminum alloy base for greater stability
- Complete the look with a set of matching PitStop Crew Chief Bar Chairs
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Sonic-Welded Glass to Base Connection
- Overall Dimensions: 32"W x 38"Low to 42" High
- Adjustable Steering Wheel Foot Rest: 18"W
- Wide Track Aluminum Alloy Base: 26"
- Weighs 57 lbs
- Your Intro-Tech PitStop Crew Chief Bar Table includes a Lifetime Warranty
Those folding card tables are perfect for keeping the kids away from the adults at Thanksgiving, but they're not designed to survive the harsh conditions of your man cave. One rowdy round of Texas Hold ‘em with the boys is enough to turn them into Texas Toast. Deck out your rumpus room with furniture fit for a man: the Intro-Tech PitStop Crew Chief Bar Table.
Designed by men for men, the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop Bar Table is fully loaded with all the trappings of a true sports car. A performance coil-over spring runs the length of its sturdy center pillar, leading all the way down to the steering wheel footrest. And, peeking out from under the tabletop is a billet aluminum shifter knob that lets you adjust the height of your Intro-Tech Crew Chief Bar Table.
No matter how you've decorated your getaway game room, the PitStop Automotive Crew Chief Bar Table is sure to fit right in. Its hardened glass top comes in your choice of Pulse-Raising Red or Midnight Black, and its octagon shape looks just like those stop signs you've been known to blow through. While you and your crew might get tipsy, your table's ultra-stable 26" wide aluminum base keeps it from tipping over. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.