- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your lead foot a luxurious spot to park with FANMATS Ford Ultra Plush Rugs
- Printed with your choice of officially licensed logos from the boldest mover in America: Ford
- Constructed from incredibly comfortable 32 oz nylon (100%) carpeting
- Perfect for any man cave, game room or dude zone
- Non-skid backing to protect against spinouts
- Available in multiple sizes to fit any space
- Built with pride in America
- FANMATS Ford Ultra Plush Rugs include a 30-Day Warranty
At the end of a long day when your dogs are barking louder than a '69 'Stang running straight headers, that's when you head straight for your man cave. It's your escape-the one room geared towards giving you the same feeling of freedom you experience on an open stretch of road in your trusty Ford. Shift your refuge's interior design into overdrive and pay tribute to your high-performance heritage with a FANMATS Ford Ultra Plush Mat.
Luxurious to touch and impressive to behold, the FANMATS Ford Logo Plush Rug is a feast for your performance-tuned senses. It's made from 32 oz nylon carpeting that's ultra-thick and ultra-dense for an ultra-comfortable feel underfoot. Plus, you can pick from an array of licensed Ford emblems, which are precision chromojet printed using official colors for true authenticity.
From roomy rumpus rooms to compact man caves, there's a FANMATS Ford Emblem Plush Rug to fit any space. It comes in your choice of sizes, and each sports a non-skid backing. Best of all, FANMATS Ultra Plush Rugs are made in the USA and include a 30-Day Warranty.
FANMATS Ford Ultra Plush Rugs Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeanne W (KNOXVILLE, TN) — Jan 30, 2016 4:21 AM
Very soft good quality rug! It is exactly what you see in the picture. It's definitely been a conversation piece in our "Man Cave". We love it! Love the fact that it was made in America!